Teenage Dream {Chris Hogan}

You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream

The way you turn me on, I can't sleep

Let's run away and don't ever look back

Don't ever look back

Teenage Dream- Katy Perry

Today was my birthday and I was so excited. I had a party yesterday with my family and my really close friend, so I'm not doing anything too extravagant. I am really close friends with the New England Patriots team, and they invited me to the game and said we would hang out after. I got dressed and Gillette Stadium. I saw that they set me a seat in the press box.  I walked in and saw balloons, flowers, and cards. I smiled sat down in my seat. Gisele, Tom Brady's wife, took a seat next to me.

"Happy Birthday, beautiful!"She pulled me into a hug. 

"Thank you, love." Vivian sat in my lap and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Happy birthday, Auntie Thalia!" 

"Thank you, lovebug."

John and Ben both wished me a happy birthday, and I was glad to spend the day with the Brady bunch. The patriots won! I was so glad because it would have been awkward to hang out with them if they didn't. 

I grab everything that was mine and walked down towards the locker room to wait for them. I know that not all of them are going to come, but I hope Chris Hogan does. I like him a lot. He has a really flirty personality with me  and it makes me happy. 

I was standing off  to the side when a whole bunch of players ran and gave me a group hug. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"I laughed and screamed a thank you to them. They all let go and every now and again, a player would come and tell me a happy birthday. I was talking to Jimmy Garoppolo when I felt strong arms lift me off of the ground.

"Happy birthday, babe." I heard Chris Hogan's voice. I told you that he acts so flirty.

I turned around in his arms to hug him back.

"Thank you, Hogan." He kissed my forehead and put me down.

Finally, all of the players who were going with us were ready. I walked next to Chris and held all of my presents for me. We all drove over to Toms' house. 

It was a fun time. We played games and just chatted for a while. Everybody was playing catch and I was getting tired, so I lied on the hammock bed. I closed my eyes for a little bit before I felt another body. I opened one eye to see Chris. He got himself settled and wrapped his arm around my waist and his head in my neck. 

"Are you having a good time?"

"Of course. Thank you guys for doing this for me. "

"Anything for you."

We stayed quiet for a while.

"Thalia?"

"Yes?"

"I know that sometimes I come off too strong. But I want you to know, I only do this with you. From the moment you said hello, I was whipped. I like you a lot. And I just want to know if you would be my girlfriend?"

I smiled and cuddled closer to him. I felt him rub my back. I looked up to him and he looked so nervous.

"Of course." I gave him a quick peck and went back to his chest. He let out a sigh and hugged me closer.

I guess next year I have two things to celebrate. 

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND ILL TRY TO BE QUICK WITH THE REMAINDER OF THE IMAGINES. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. THANK YOU LOVES.