All I Do Is Win {Eli Manning}

All I do is win, win, win no matter what

got money on my mind I can never get enough

and every time I step up in the building

everybody hands go up

All I Do Is Win- DJ Khaled

I sat on the edge of my seat, as the time ticked down. There was only 1:25 left in Superbowl 51. My boyfriend, Eli Manning, and his team were down against the Patriots. 30-27. All they needed was a field goal to tie it up. They needed a touchdown and time to run out to seal the win.

I smiled as I saw Eli throw his first completed pass of the drive. 

1:18

1st down

1:10

2nd down

1:02

1st down

:45

1st down

:39

1st down

:28

1st down

:22

2nd down

:14

3rd down

:09

4th down

They have to kick it. They have to go for the tie. But, they don't. Eli throws the ball to what is supposed to be for Odell, but it  almost lands in the hands of the Malcom Butler for the interception. Almost.  Somehow, it ends up in the hands of Victor Cruz for the touchdown. The Giants jump onto the field. 

They won the superbowl. 

I smiled down at Eli, who was hugging Victor. I walked through the tunnel onto the field. I was met with many reporters, family members, and sweaty players. I looked through the crowd for my boy, but I couldn't see much. I felt arms around my waist, picking me up and twirling me around. I laughed and turned to face the person. Eli. I jumped onto him and kissed him.

"I'm so proud of you, baby."

"Thank you, love."

"You played amazing. You really deserved it. I love you so much."

"I love you." He was about to kiss me, but we got interupted by the other guys on the team. He smiled sadly at me, and I laughed at all of the guys. I love this team.

"SOFIE! You're guy won us our game!"

"You guys all did amazing."

They cheered once more before moving onto Victor. He smiled at me as he moved closer, but reporters interrupted us this time.

"Eli!How does it feel to be a winner?" Eli pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

"Ever since she agreed to go out with me, I've been a winner."

THANKS FOR THE REQUEST! I AM WRITING AS QUICK AS I CAN! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING ANAXIPHILA. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. THANK YOU BABIES.