It's Your Love {Cody Kessler}

It's your love

It just does somethin' to me

It sends a shock right through me

I can't get enough

And if you wonder

About the spell I'm under

It's your love

It's Your love - Tim McGraw

I looked through my photo album of pictures that contained me and my boyfriend, Cody Kessler. We have been dating since our sophomore year at USC and I've never been happier than I am now. After 4 years of dating, we got married. Exactly 6 months ago today.

Today seems to be another major point in our relationship since I found out some big news. We're going to have a baby.

"How are you feeling today, Mrs. Kessler?"

"Tired and Nauseous."

"How long have you been feeling like this?"

"For a couple weeks, now."

"Okay, I'll run a couple tests and I'll tell you what's going on."

After that, she confirmed to me that I was indeed expecting a baby. The smile has not come off of my face since. Cody and I have always talked about having kids one day. We never expected it so soon, but I know he'll be in love with the fact the first baby Kessler is coming.

I thought all day about how to tell him and finally came up with a plan.

That night

"Baby, I'm home."

"Cody!" I jogged into the living room and jumped into his arms. "How was your day, my love?"

"Long."

"I'm sorry. Well listen, dinner is already done and we can talk a bath and relax afterward, yeah."

"You're the best, baby."

"I know. That's why you married me."

We walked into the dining room together where the bag was.

"What's this?"

"Oh, I just went shopping today. You can look through it if you want."

He nodded and I made my way into the kitchen, secretly watching him. He looked confused at first, but a huge smile appeared on his face.

He walked in with the onesies and smiled at me.

"Is this what I think it is?"

"What do you think it is?"

"I think it's your way of telling me that we're going to have a baby."

"And what do you think about that?"

"I think that I must be the luckiest man in the world if I got you to marry me and then to have a kid with me."

"I think you are the luckiest man in the world."

He pulled me into a kiss and we smiled through it.

Nothing could ever stop us from loving each other.

THANK YOU FOR READING. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. I GOT SOME COUNTRY AND SOME BABY ONESIES IN THERE FOR YOU SO YAY. VOTE. FOLLOW. AND COMMENT. ALL IS APPRECIATED! ❤️