Love {Carson Wentz}

Oh love, never knew what I was missin'

But I knew once we start kissin', I found

Love, never knew what I was missin'

But I knew once we start kissin' I found, found you

Love- Keyshia Cole

I walked into Starbucks, dying to buy a coffee since I just had one of the longest days ever. I am a Philly Sports reporter and since the Eagles just recently won the SuperBowl I have been working more than usual. I stood in line, texting my best friend to let her know that I would be home later tonight when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Jillian?" I turned around and saw a familiar face that I didn't see today.

"Carson? What are you doing here? I didn't see you earlier."

"Yeah, I couldn't make it. I had to do some physical therapy for my ACL."

"Oh, how's that going?"

"Good, good. How are you? I haven't seen you in a while."

"I've been good. So tired. That's why I need all the coffee that I could get."

"Well, are you busy? Maybe we can get some together?"

"Yeah, I would really like that," I smiled at him which he returned quickly.

When we approached the counter, we both order and he paid for me even after I told him that he would not have to, but he continued to fight me on it.

"It's weird seeing you outside of your work. You're different now than you are as a reporter."

"Gotta grow tough skin, you know? Football players don't take women as seriously as they would a man."

"If they only knew how intelligent you are, I think they would be absolutely mind blown," I blushed at his compliment and looked down at my coffee.

"Not everyone can be as kind as you, Carson."

We continued to talk and make jokes with each other that I lost track of time. I laughed as Carson told me a funny story about one of his teammates when he was a rookie.

I smiled up at him as he watched me laugh at him.

"Do you have any rules?" I looked at him in confusion and tilted my head.

"What do you mean?"

"You know for your job?"

"Oh, just basic rules. Rules that any job would be given."

"So if I were to ask you on a date, would you be breaking any rules?"

"Technically, no."

He smiled and leaned closer into the table and grabbed one of my hands.

"So will you go on a date with me Saturday night at 6, Jillian?" He whispered as if people could hear our conversation.

"I would love to go on a date with you," I whispered back to keep the atmosphere.

We exchanged numbers and agreed that it was time for us to both go home.

"So I'll see you Saturday?" He confirmed.

"Yeah, Saturday," we stood there smiling at each other.

"Would you be breaking any rules by kissing me?" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Just get over here."

Two CARSON WENTZ IN A ROW, WHA? HOPE YOU ENJOYED! KEEP READING! AND YEAH! < 3