First Love Song pt.2 {Aaron Rodgers}

And you know, everything changes but

We'll be strangers if we see this through

You could stay within these walls and bleed

Or just stay with me

One- Ed Sheeran

I sigh dramatically as I hear the doorbell ring. I really didn't want to get off of the couch, but I had no other choice since I lived alone.

"What do you wa-? Aaron? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see my best friend."

"I suppose that's not too bad." I haven't seen him since last week when I gave him the note. We haven't talked since then either. I awkwardly smiled at him which he returned. "Do you want to talk?" He nodded his head and I moved over to let him come in.

He went to sit on the couch and I sighed before going over to sit next to him. He smiled at me again and I felt even more uncomfortable.

"How have you been?"

"Good. You?"

"I'm alright."

"Getting over Olivia any?" I hoped he would say he was, but I know that is probably unlikely.

"Actually, yeah. There is this girl who has been stuck in my mind lately." I blushed when he winked at me but tried to keep my cool.

"She must be a lucky girl." He scooted closer to me.

"Not as lucky as I am right now. I really want to give this a chance, Vanessa."

"Let's start now. What do you want to do?"

"Let's watch a movie, Nessa." I sighed in happiness and pulled him up so he could look at my movie selection.

I was looking through all of the movies when I felt him stand behind. I could feel his breath on my neck and he slowly wrapped his arms around me.

"How about Dirty Dancing?"

"Whatever you want, Rodgers."

I put in Dirty Dancing and cuddled up to Aaron on the couch. I smiled at Baby and Johnny as they did the final dance.

"OMG! AARON! I HAVE AN IDEA."

"What is it, babe?"

"Move everything so they are out of the way. I'll be right back."

I called my friend Mark Ballas to come teach us how to do the final dance.

"What do you have planned for us, Vanessa?"

"I guess you just have to wait and see," I whispered up at him.

We talked until I heard a doorbell. I saw Mark with a stereo and I invited him in.

"I want to dance with you."

"If that's what you want." He kissed my forehead and Mark taught us the whole dance. We decided to dance for the last time before Mark left. It was time for the lift scene and I was nervous.

I ran up to him and he caught me. He slowly let me down and we stared into each other's eyes. we heard the door close but we still didn't budge. He leaned down to kiss me and I smiled at his readiness.

"I'm so glad I decided to give this a chance."

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! KEEP READING! VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW! I'M WRITING AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE! THANKS FOR ALL THE REQUEST! WE'RE ALMOST AT 100 PARTS! READ ANAXIPHILIA!