They Don't Know About Us Part 2{Julian Edelman}

And we'll build this love from the ground up

Now 'til forever it's all of me, all of you

Just take my hand

And I'll be the man your dad hoped that I'd be

From The Ground Up - Dan& Shay 

I giggled as I looked around my purse for my keys. Julian had his arms around me and was kissing my cheek. We had just returned to my house for a dinner date. The restaurant was closer to my house which explains why we decided to stay here and not at his house. I tried to make as little noise as  little noise as possible so, we didn't wake up my parents and younger siblings.

We opened the door and quietly crept up the stairs to my bedroom. He stared at me for a while before I broke our eye lock with a blush creeping on my cheek. We both went to separate bathrooms to do our nightly routine. When I returned back to my room to see Julian already in my bed with both eyes closed. I mentally cooed at him. When he heard the door close, one of his eyes opened. He smiled at me and moved the blanket so, I could lay under the blanket with him. We both laid there for a while before I felt an arm pulling me closer to my boyfriend, and a kiss on my cheek. Slowly we fell asleep with each other. 

Little did I know that before I fell asleep, my  dad walked into my room to check if we made it home okay. And his heart melted knowing his daughter has fallen for the right one. 

Next Morning

Unwillingly, Julian and I got ready and dragged ourselves downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning Sweetheart. Morning Julian." My mom greeted us when we made our way into the dining room.

My younger siblings were all giggling with each other when they saw us. I rolled my eyes and them and Julian smiled at them before pulling out my seat. I blushed at all of my family member's eyes watching our every move. We are both passed plates, and before he makes his he decided to make mine. 

"Thank you, bad boy." He kissed my cheek as a welcome. I smiled widely. Probably wider than I have ever before. He made me happier than I ever have been. Everyone saw it too. It wasn't a doubt that he is my better half.

After breakfast, Julian had to go home so he could get ready for some get-together with his teammates. 

I was watching movies with my younger siblings when they just started asking questions. 

"Are you and Julian going to get married?" 

"Are you going to move in with Julian?"

"Are you and Julian going to have kids together?"

I blushed at all the questions and they got the hint that I was ignoring them. I felt my phone buzz and I saw that Julian had tagged me in an Instagram photo and he had texted me. I opened the text first. 

Jules: I can't stop thinking about you..... 

I blushed before replying and going on to Instagram. 

edelman11: All I can think about lately is her. For people who are together most of the time, I miss her way more than I should. She may not have been my first love but, she was the love that made all of the other ones irrelevant. Babe, you are so beautiful. Inside and Out. I love you more than I can explain. Thank you for being there for me. And I can't wait for our future. I love you. 

Tears came to my eyes when I saw the caption he added to the picture. The picture was of us kissing and he had his hands in my hair and the smiles were obvious on both of our faces. 

I liked the picture. And when I was about to comment, I got sidetracked by all of the comments. Positive comments. 

"PLEASE MARRY!" "MARRY HER." "KAYLIAN." "SO CUTE." "MOM AND DAD. BACK AT IT AGAIN BEING RELATIONSHIP GOALS."

That one made me laugh but, it made me feel a little uncomfortable because I might be younger than some of these girls and guys.

I smiled at the picture on more time with a smile on my face. Happiness took over my whole body. 

Meanwhile, Julian was at his team get-together looking through the comments with a smile taking over his face. 

"Edelman, you okay?" he heard Gronkowski ask. He stood up. He patted Gronk on the shoulder before grabbing his jacket. 

"I gotta get to Kayla," Gronkowski smiled before bidding his goodbye. 

Julian picked up some flowers on the way to your house. He walked up to the door and knocked. 

I got up confused to who was at the door. 

When I saw him, my heart nearly exploded. 

"I couldn't stay away for too long."

Thank you for the request! I hope you enjoyed. I'm really bad at endings. Sorry. Make sure to request!