Goodnight n Go {Christian McCaffrey}

Why d'ya have to be so cute?

It's impossible to ignore you

Must you make me laugh so much

It's bad enough we get along so well

Say goodnight and go

Goodnight and Go- Imogen Heap (Goodnight n Go- Ariana Grande)

I cheered with my friend as the eagles held a 17-0 lead against the Panthers. We drank beers and paraded around as Carolina Panthers fans began to leave, not wanting to see their team get beat once again. It wasn't until halfway in the 3rd quarter when the panthers put up their first set of points. This didn't make my friend and I too worried so we continued to gloat and cheer for the Eagles.

Then the fourth quarter came around and the Panthers scored once more, cutting the Eagles lead to 3 rather than 10. I started to get a bit more nervous, causing me to down the rest of my beer and sit down while looking out on the field.

My friend grabbed my hand as she was anxious too and we watched the play clock run down, but we didn't see any more big plays happening. Not from the Eagles at least. With 1 minute and 22 seconds left in the game, the one thing that I did not want to happen, happened. Greg Olsen scored a touchdown for the Panthers, causing them to take the lead. I put my head in my hands as Panther fans all around us started cheering now that the game was over.

I continued to cheer for my team, hoping Wentz would be able to pull this through with one minute left but when he fumbled on 4th and 2 I knew there was no hope for us. I sighed in disappointment as the Eagles walked into the locker room in defeat, leaving us 3-4 to start off the season.

"Come on, Josie. Let's go get drunk to forget about this disappointing loss," my friend commented helping me stand up. I giggled before grabbing my purse and following her to the exit.

It took forever to even leave the stadium because of all the people leaving, all the people that would stop walking in the halls, and all the drunk people that don't know where they are going yet. Despite coming to this stadium a numerous amount of times, we still managed to take the wrong turn and got lost following the people in front of us.

"I don't think this is where we parked," I told her causing her to roll her eyes at me.

"Yeah, no shit, Josie," she replied causing me to smack her arm.

"Yeah I don't think this is where you parked either," we heard from behind us causing us to turn around.

I made eye contact with Christian McCaffrey, causing my eyes to widen and accidentally left out a gasp of surprise. He let out a chuckle and pulled out his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Christian McCaffrey."

"I'm Josie," I blushed as I shook his hand and he smiled at me.

"This is typically where the bus parks for away games."

"Yeah, we're so sorry. I had no idea."

"Don't worry about it, Josie. Are you an Eagles fan?"

"Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious," I giggled, pointing down at my jersey.

"Yeah, it was," he scratched his head and looked away for a second. "Look, I know that I just beat your team but maybe I could get your number so we can talk more."

"I would actually like that, 22."

We exchanged phone numbers while my friend stood next to us in shock. I giggled at her expression and blushed once again when I felt Christians hand on my arm.

"I hope to see you soon," he bid his goodbye to me while walking backwards.

"Text you later," I winked and turned to look for the parking lot that our car was in.

"I can't believe you have Christian McCaffrey's phone number, bitch."

SORRY THAT I HAVE BEEN MIA! NOT THAT YOU GUYS AREN'T SURPRISED BY IT ANYWAY. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. THIS IS BASED OFF OF LAST YEARS GAME IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW. VOTE. FOLLOW. COMMENT. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ENDLESS SUPPORT : )