The Beginning Part 2 {Luke Kuechly}

You gotta move it slow-ly,

Take and eat my body like it's ho-ly.

I've been waiting for you for the whole week,

I've been praying for you, you're my sun-day, can-dy.

Sunday Candy - Chance The Rapper

It wasn't that often when my husband was able to stay at home with Caden and I, so when you woke up in the morning you cuddled extra closer to him and your son. One problem though, Luke wasn't in the bed. I thought he didn't have to go to practice. I sighed and woke up Caden, getting ready to make breakfast. On my way down the stairs, I heard noises downstairs. I gripped Caden tighter in my arms, walking down the stairs to figure out the noise. I didn't see anything in the living room so I took a peek into the kitchen. I could feel a smile start to grow on my face and butterflies flutter in my stomach. All these years and he still makes me feel like this. If you hadn't  guessed, my husband, Luke Kuechly was the one making all the noise.

Caden jumped out of my arms when he first caught sight of his daddy. "Dada." Luke turned around with a big smile on his face when he saw his favorite human. 

"Hey bud." He kissed Caden on the head and then picked him up when Caden pulled his signature puppy dog face and lifted his arms up. 

"Mommy! Daddy's home! We can watch Superhero movies together! All of us! Can we mommy? Can we?" Luke looked up to me as well with so much love in his eyes. It was hard to say no to your son and I would never pass up the chance to cuddle with my two favorite boys. 

"Yeah, Can we mommy?" Luke asked with a smile on his face, while Caden looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course we can." Caden looked so happy when I agreed and started to running up stairs to pick his favorite movies that the three of us could watch. Luke stood there smiling at me. 

"What?" I asked. He walked to me until his arms wrapped around my waist. He pulled me to his chest and kissed my head and sighed.

"I just love you so much baby. Thank you for giving me Caden and thank you for loving through all my mistakes. Thank you for sharing this life with me. I wouldn't want any one else but you Aaliyah."

I was about to reply when our little ball of joy ran downstairs with the movies in his hands. "C'mon daddy, Mommy. I bought our favorites." Luke grabbed the muffins that I failed to notice he made this morning and grabbed my hand dragging me to the living room so we can start the movie. Luke and I sat next to each other with Caden sitting on my lap and his head resting on Luke's chest. It wasn't everyday you got to spend the whole day with your favorite boys, but those were the times I cherished the most.

The time went by fast, and we weren't even done with Superman: Doomsday when Luke and Caden feel asleep. I started cleaning up the mess in the kitchen that Luke had made when you felt arms wrap around your waist. 

"I didn't get to say this earlier. But I love you more than anything. Thank you for everything that you have provided for our family." 

He smiled and kissed me. We turned off the movie and took Caden upstairs with us to our bedroom to go back to sleep. That's all you needed. Your family. 

I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for requesting!