You're My Best Friend {Tyler Lockett}

You're the best friend

That I ever had

I've been with you such a long time

You're my sunshine

And I want you to know

That my feelings are true

I really love you

You're my best friend

You're My Best Friend- Queen

I walked into the stadium with my best friend, Ariana to watch the Seahawks go against the Lions in the first round of Playoffs. I don't get to go to a lot of games, but Ari really wanted to go. My other best friend, Tyler Lockett, was playing. We don't talk as much as we used to. Once he became one of the guys, he forgot about me. The texts got shorter and the calls stopped coming. He follows me on Instagram and Twitter. Every once in a while, he'll like my picture or my tweet. He replies to some of my tweets every blue moon, but I never answer back. 

I am wearing his jersey because it is the only jersey I have. Only because he sent it to me after his first ever game. I felt the breeze pick up as the kickoff began. 

The game was going great and I couldn't be any more proud of the Hawks. Nobody scored in the first quarter and I was a bit worried about what kind of game this would be. But the boys started scoring more and the defense would not let them score anything other than field goals. I felt bad for the Tyler because he couldn't play because of his injury, but he is being a great support to his team during this time. 

I giggled as I Snapchatted the fans sitting behind me. They were obviously drunk and they were wild. A familiar face turned around after my giggle, and I regretted laughing at them more than anything. Tyler looked as shocked as I did. He gave me a small wave and I gave him a small smile back. Talk about awkward. 

The Hawks ended up winning! I was able to finally leave the stands after the last quarter. Football games are hectic and nobody wants to let you through. I was walking towards my car when I heard a voice calling my name. 

"Mallory?"

I turned around to see him, smiling at me. He walked as fast as he could with his injury and I turned to see Ari flirting with some guys by the car. 

"Hey, Tyler."

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a huge smile on his face. 

"Oh, Ariana wanted to watch."

"Oh."

"Yeah. I wish you could have played, though."

"Yeah, me too. I'm healing good, though." I could hear the happiness in his voice, but I wouldn't allow myself to feel that way. 

"That's good."

"You still have your jersey, I see. You look good. I mean it looks good."

"Thanks. I have to go."

"I like you." He blurts out when I turn around. "I have liked you since college. I have liked you since I have laid my eyes on you. You are gorgeous. You are so intelligent and brave and kind. I like everything about you. I have missed you so much. I'm sorry we lost contact. If you give me another chance, I'll be everything you want and more."

"Tyler. How do I know you are being serious? How am I supposed to believe you won't stop talking to me again?"

"Because I have been waiting for this moment since August 17th, 2011 in room 560 with Dr.M. I want you to be my girlfriend."

"I would love to be your girlfriend." 

THANKS FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! THANKS FOR READING.