Fantasy {Mitchell Trubisky}

I'm in heaven

With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend

There's no beginning and there is no end

Feels like I'm dreaming, but I'm not sleeping

Fantasy (Remix)

Sweet fantasy (sweet sweet)

In my fantasy

Sweet fantasy

Sweet, sweet fantasy

Fantasy- Mariah Carey

I sat in the stands with Mitchell's younger brothers and parents as I waited for the game to end. It was the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl and I couldn't be more nervous. The bears were trailing the Patriots by 7 points with only 1:55 left on the clock. I watched as Mitchell ran out to the field to begin the drive and had to hold onto someone's hand. I watched him throw it to David Montgomery, but that only got him a few yards, not enough to get a first down.

The clock continued to wind down as they made plays that progressively moved them down the field. Worry bubbles in my chest as they took their last and final time out. I can't look, but I have to but I can't.

Mitchell stepped back and look for someone to throw it to but everyone was covering a receiver. A linebacker was running towards Mitchell and my heart dropped. I can't believe that we are going to lose the Super Bowl. Then, Taylor Gabriel freed himself from the covering safety and caught the ball... in the end zone.

"YAY!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. I jumped up and down with his family as the Bears celebrated down on the field. I rushed down to the field to find him and quickly found him in a pile with the rest of his teammates.

He saw me and rushed over to pick me up and swung me around. I giggled while wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "BABY!" I squealed and pulled him closer if that was possible.

"We did it, Rebecca!" He screamed into my ear.

"I'm so proud of you, Mitch! I knew you could do it. You're a Super Bowl champ!"

"I couldn't have done it without you."

"Oh, shut up. You-" He cut me off by placing me on the ground while getting down as well.

Everyone gathered around us while pulling out their phones and watching intensely. I looked around nervously before looking back down to Mitchell who now had a ring box in his hand.

"You are my best friend and you have been so patient with me these past 5 years when I was chasing my dream. I've come to realize that I couldn't have done any of this without you. With a Super Bowl ring or not, you make me feel like a champion. I love you Rebecca and I want to make you my wife so," he opened the box as tears fell from my eyes and my hands shook. "Will you marry me?"

I nodded my head rapidly and flung myself into his arms, forgetting about the ring.

"Yes! Yes! I want to marry you. Of course, I will!" He pulled away from me and put the ring on my finger with shaky hands.

"I love you. I wouldn't want to marry anybody else."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I FEEL LIKE I GET PROMPTS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME SO I AM SORRY IF THEY FEEL A BIT REPETITIVE. I DO TRY TO SWITCH IT UP. REMEMBER TO VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. THANK YOU AGAIN.