Strong {Malcolm Butler}

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."

But I don't care,

I'm not scared of love.

'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.

Is that so wrong?

Is it so wrong

That you make me strong?

Strong- One Direction

I walked towards Malcolm after the game against the Dolphins finished. I smiled when I saw him walking towards me as well. I walked right in front of him and he opened his arms out for a hug, but I refused.

"Really, Bridgette?"

"New year, new me." I giggled before stepping into his arms.

"Don't change on me, now."

"How does it feel to be the AFC East champions?"

"Amazing. Thanks for coming to every game."

"That's why I'm your best friend." It hurt me to say that, but we only are best friends. I met him at UWA because we both mastered in Physical Education. We automatically clicked and became each other's best friend.

I have liked him since then but he doesn't have time for a relationship. Not like he would date a girl like me anyway. He has always thought of me as just a friend.

"Bridgette?" He snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Sorry. What did you say?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. What are you doing tonight?"

"The guys want to go to a club but I'm probably just going to stay at your house."

"You didn't even ask to come over." I rolled my eyes at his plans.

"Yeah, maybe we should go to my house."

"Why don't you want to hang with the guys?"

"I don't get to spend enough time with you."

"We see each other every day."

"Do you not want to hang out with me?" I looked up at his pouted face and sighed. 

"I'll be at your house  at 7."

7:00

"Malcolm, I'm here." He ran down the stairs in his pajama bottoms and no shirt. He gave me a quick hug before pulling me to the couch. 

"You took forever."

"I told you 7."

"I don't like being away from you for too long."

"Whatever, Butler. I missed you too." 

I wanted to tell him how I felt so bad, but I couldn't. I couldn't ruin our friendship. We have too much to lose. I like him a lot, but I know he doesn't like me like I like him.

"Bridge?"

"Yeah?"

"You're beautiful."

"Shut up," I say before grabbing the remote to pick what we were going to watch on Netflix.

"I'm in love with you." I dropped the remote and stared at Malcolm. "You have been my best friend for such a long time. You are the only one who is always there for me no matter what. You always have my back and I'll always have you. I could never tell you until now because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. But I feel like now is as good as never."

"I'm in love with you," I whispered. I squealed and jumped into his arms. "I love you. I love you! I've always wanted to tell you, but I was so scared. I love you. I'm in love with you."

"Gosh, how did I get so lucky?"

"Are you going to ask me?"

"Ask you what?"

"To be your girlfriend."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

THANKS FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I KNOW IT MIGHT SEEM LIKE I TAKE A LONG TIME TO WRITE, BUT ACTUALLY I DON'T TAKE THAT LONG AND I JUST HAVE A LOT OF REQUESTS! PLUS, I AM VERY BUSY WITH LIFE. THANKS FOR 50K READS AND 1K VOTES!!!!!