Smile {Rashad Jenning}

You're better than the best

I'm lucky just to linger in your light

Cooler than the flip-side of my pillow (that's right)

Completely unaware

Nothing can compare to where you send me

It lets me know that it's okay (yeah, it's okay)

And the moments when my good times start to fade

Smile- Uncle Kracker

I quickly exited the living room so I could take out the lasagna that I put in the oven since Rashad's friends were here. Rashad and I have been dating for a little more than a year and we're so in love with each other. We moved in together two months ago so I'm used to the guys coming over every now and again. There's a game on today so I've decided to cook and be their waitress today so they wouldn't miss anything. 

"You sure are a lucky one, Jennings." Odell blurted out. 

"Why do you say that?"

"Shauna is the perfect woman. She's cooking for you, for us. She's funny and really chill. She's fun to hang out with." Victor Cruz jumped in.

"I was going to say because she's hot, but yeah all that too," Odell added. 

I blushed as I started to serve the food onto plates for them.

"She's perfect," Rashad added.  Butterflies filled my stomach when I heard his words.

"You're not jealous that we think your girlfriend is hot as hell."

"No, I know she's hot as hell. And I also know that we've been dating for long enough that her fine ass won't leave me for your stupid asses." 

"She has a nice ass."

"It's huge bro!"

I walked in as Odell said that and my cheeks turned a bright red.

"I uh made you guys some food."

"You didn't have to bring it in, baby."

"Yeah, we could've gotten it ourselves, Shauna."

"It's fine! I know you guys were watching the game."

Thank you's went around the room as I handed them each a plate.

"Do you guys need anything else?"

They all shook their head and I relaxed next to Rashad.

"Thank you for this princess."

"Anything for you, baby." We kissed before he pulled away and took a bit of his food.

"This is so good."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Cheers could be heard all around the living room for the past hour. When the game was finally over, I laid next to Rashad in bed. 

"Baby?" I looked up to him and nodded. "They were right when they said you were the perfect girl. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else."

"Aww, baby. I love you. I would never want anyone else." We cuddled against each other and right when I was about to fall asleep he slapped my butt.

"They were also right about your huge ass."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! KEEP READING! VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU!