History Pt. 2 {JJ Watt}

So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you've got that one thing

One Thing- One Direction

I walked into the conference room behind JJ. I was nervous to do a press conference alone, so JJ offered to do it with me. I stood in front of everyone and gave him a nervous smile. He gave me a reassuring nod.

"Hey, guys." JJ casually said.

"Hello."

It got awkward for a bit, and they all were just asking JJ questions and every once in a while he would look over to me. He gave me a wink before going on with the questions.

"Vanessa. JJ. I have a question." I swallowed the lump in my throat as I saw Scott Van Pelt stand up to ask us a question. " We all were able to see the chemistry between you two on the field tonight and it looked a little more than an average teammate bonding. Are you guys more than just teammates? Are you guys more than just friends?"

"No," I said.

"Kinda," JJ said.

I felt my heartbeat quicken up. Why did he just say that? I continue to answer questions and for JJ, too. This is going to be all over the news now. Were we more than friends?

We finished up and I walked out the room with JJ right behind me. I stop to look to look at him and he stared back at me. We both had confused looks on our face. He was about to say something, but he closed his mouth and we walked towards our locker rooms.

I entered mine and I saw him walk ahead to enter his part. I changed into a pair of leggings and a Texans shirt. I heard my iPhone 4s buzz and I check it. I see TJ's name on my phone.

TJ
Do you know what happened? I just ran into a very sad JJ?

I felt my stomach twist and my heart pound. I didn't text back because I know what happened back there was the reason for his sadness. I grabbed my bag and mad my way out of the locker room.

I saw JJ waiting for me and I gave him a small smile. He held out his hand which had sour patch kids and a note.

"You got this for me?"

"Yeah. I knew you were nervous so I got you that for your first official game in the NFL." I take the gifts and give him a quick hug.

"Thank you so much." 

We said our goodbyes and I walked slowly so I could read the note.

Vanessa,
Congratulations on your first game in the NFL. I know you were something special since the day I met you. You are such an important aspect of this team and I am glad you are here. I have developed a little crush on you these past couple months. Hopefully, we get to expand this relationship.
JJ

I blushed and looked around the parking lot for him. I saw him at his car and ran to him.

"JJ!" He stopped and looked at me.

"You read the note?" I nodded my head. I gave him a hug which surprised him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I think we can expand this relationship."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I DIDN'TNEVEN NOTICE I USED 2 ONE DIRECTION SONGS FOR THIS IMAGINE. REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.