Cold Water {Michael Jordan}

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over

Into cold, cold water for you

And although time may take us into different places

I will still be patient with you

And I hope you know

Cold Water- Major Lazer (feat. Justin Bieber)

I awed as I walked into my bedroom to see Michael huddled under a heap of blankets and pillows. I sat on the bed across from him and started to peel the blankets back so I got a better view of his face. He groaned as the light hit his eyes and I smiled as he finally made eye contact with me.

"You're still not feeling good, baby?" I asked as I felt his forehead and noticed that it was still as warm as it was this morning before I left for work.

"No," he said in his grumpy voice and I couldn't help but coo at his childish attitude.

"Why don't you get some more rest and I'll make some soup and tea for you?"

"But you just left," he whined and tried to grab my waist before I could leave.

"I can't help you feel better if you won't let me go."

"Baby," he whined and pulled me closer to him and snuggled his head into my lap.

I giggled and threaded my fingers through his hair and played with it until I heard him start to snore. I placed a kiss on his forehead and wiggled out of his grip and went to the kitchen to make him some remedies for his cold.

I slowly made my way back upstairs with his tea and chicken noodle soup. When I walked in this time, he was sitting up and watching something on tv. I smiled at him as I notice his eyes light up.

"You left me," he playfully scowled at me.

"But I bought you remedies," I smiled cheekily causing him to laugh at me.

"I don't feel good," he pouted and I set down his food and drink before feeling his forehead which was warmer than earlier.

"I know, honey, but you just gotta take some more medicine and eat this and you'll be better in no time."

"You know what always makes me feel better?"

"What, baby?"

"Cuddling with you."

I sighed and kissed him on his forehead. "And I promise we will. But you have to eat first, understand?"

"Yes ma'am," he saluted, causing me to roll my eyes and watch whatever he was watching.

Eventually, he finished his food and laid his head on my legs and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I hope you feel better. I love you," I whispered thinking he was asleep.

"I love you more," he sleepily whispered.

My sick baby.

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! COMMENT, FOLLOW, VOTE OR WHATEVER. SORRY THAT ITS BEEN AWHILE BUT YALL ARE PROBABLY USED TO THAT. THE BOOK IS ALMOST OVER : ( REQUESTS ARE CLOSED, SORRY