Torn {Jimmy Graham}

Torn in between the two. (Oh yeah)

Cuz I really wanna be with you.

But something's telling me I should leave you alone. (I really want to be with you)

Torn-LeToya

I walked into my best friend's apartment to see Jimmy and Doug. We are all friends so I am used to seeing them all of the time. The only downside is how often I see Jimmy. We have been friends for a while and I love him dearly, but he asks me on a date every chance he gets. I always feel bad for saying no, but I have seen the way celebrities, let alone, athletes are.

I really like him, but I refuse to get hurt by him.  I sat in between my best friend and him to see them watching a reality show. I felt Jimmy's arm go behind me, and I sigh, ready for his flirting.

"Hello, beautiful."

"Jimmy..."

"I was just saying hello."

I looked him in the eyes and he smiled down at me. I felt myself start to smile, and he smirked as he started to notice.

"Hi, Jimmy."

"I actually wanted to ask you something," I rolled my eyes as I already knew what his question was. "Do you want to go flying tomorrow with me? As friends? I know you've always wanted to go." I smiled at his questions. We never really get to go out, just the two of us.

"I would like that."

All four of us hung out until it was late, so we all left her house. Doug decided to stay over because he claims he doesn't like her, but we all know he does. Jimmy walked me to my car.

"I'll pick you up at 12, Aubree." He kissed my cheek.

I can't wait.

It was finally noon the next day and I was waiting for Jimmy to pick me up. I was wearing my white jeans, a black tank top, and flannel for today. Even though, he said we were just going as friends. I can't help but get a feeling that we are going as a little more than just friends. I heard the doorbell ring and I felt butterflies take over my stomach. I opened the door to see him leaning against the wall. I smiled at him.

"Are you ready to go, love?" I nodded my head excitedly and he laughed, leading me to his car.

We finally arrived after a short car ride. I saw the helicopter after we checked in. We were walking towards it, but I stopped Jimmy first.

"Jimmy?"

"What's up?"

"I'm scared."

"You're scared? Do you just want to go home?"

"No. I just..."

"Here. Hold my hand and squeeze it when you feel like you're about to start panicking." I hesitated at first but intertwined our fingers.

He led me into the helicopter where the pilot was waiting for us. We both took our seats and buckled up. I automatically grabbed onto his hand again. He gave us instructions on what to do if something happened to him, and it honestly terrified me even more, but Jimmy was rubbing his thumb over my hand, soothingly. We took the Charlie tour, which gave us 40 minutes together.

Jimmy and I had a great time together. Seattle is honestly such a beautiful place from up top. When we finally landed back, we decided to grab some food. We sat across from each other, waiting for our order to be called.

"I had a really great time, Jimmy. Thank you for everything."

"Of course. I had a great time, as well." We sat in an awkward silence before Jimmy broke it again. " I know I come off as too strong sometimes, but I really like you, Aubree. Would you do the honor of going on a date with me?"

I smiled at him. One date couldn't hurt.

"I would love to go on a date with you."

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING. KEEP READING! VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. ENJOY.  I KNOW HE HAS HIS ANGEL FLIGHTS, BUT I DID THIS INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD SUPERBOWL SUNDAY! MY BOYFRIEND AND I ARE THROWING A PARTY. HE WANTS THE PATRIOTS TO WIN, BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO I WANT TO WIN. WHO DO YOU GUYS WANT TO WIN?