"Wait, didn't we see this same writing on the wall in your bathroom?," Khan asked. "Before we cleaned it?"

We did. "Yeah," I said, wiping my hands on my legs, spreading that strawberry scent all around my body. "We thought it might've been Gmie or Demo, but what if it was someone else?"

This strawberry scent was similar to the strawberry scent that I kept smelling around this place over the past few weeks. I thought it might've come from a cameraman, but what if I was wrong?

"What's going on?" Sebastian asked, stretching.

"Go back sleep," Yaz mumbled, still not moving.

Sebastian turned to me and jerked. "What the fuck? What's on your face?"

"Layla's killer did it," Khan said, pointing to the back wall with the writing.

It took a few minutes for everything to register, and Sebastian turned red. "Wait, what?" He turned to the locked door. "How did they get in?"

"I don't know," I said, touching myself. They were after me, and they had me. I was dead to the world earlier, and they just walked away. They must've got off on fucking with me.

"Rucker," Sebastian said, hitting him and then Yaz.

Rucker moaned, wigging back in place. "Annabelle's sucking my dick in my dream. Go somewhere, sunflower."

A look of intense annoyance blanketed Sebastian's face. "Someone's trying to kill Betinia and possibly us. They got into the pool room somehow."

Rucker popped up like the undertaker, sleep marks all over his face. "What?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

His sudden movements pushed Yaz off him, but that didn't faze her. She wrapped her arms around herself, cuddling into the floor pillow underneath her, clonking out again.

"Look at the wall," Sebastian said, pointing.

Rucker stared at the wall for a moment before turning back to me. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. How the fuck did this happen? The doors were locked." He turned to me. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I said, trying to wipe the pink lipstick off, but it was so thick. "They didn't do anything to me besides this. I think they just want to fuck with me. For now."

Rucker turned to Yaz and poked her. "Yaz. Get up. We have an emergency."

"Is the room on fire?" Yaz asked, eyes still closed.

"No," Rucker said with a sigh.

"Flooded?"

"No."

"Then it's not an emergency," Yaz said, still not moving.

"Someone's trying to fucking kill us," he shouted, fingers clenching.

"Isn't everyone trying to kill us?" she asked. "Still not a reason to get up."

Rucker growled. "I'm about to get your hair wet again."

Yaz popped up. "I'll fuck you up," she said, looking at him and then all of us. "Why you got pink shit on your face?"

"I had x's on my face, but I think I smeared them," I said, pointing to the back wall.

Yaz glanced at the wall and then closed her eyes. "No one can give us a fucking break, can they? Layla's killer couldn't take a fucking week break or go on vacation or something?" She shook her head. "How did they even get in?"

Rucker crawled to his feet. "Fuck if I know and that  bothers me. They literally could've killed us all." He looked so enraged that I knew the cocaine-high Rucker was completely gone.