Batshit Crazy

Prem's POV

"Why aren't you running around with the nongs?" Knott asks P'Win, who just dropped in a chair next to P'Dear gasping.

"I am old, nong," P'Win pants, "There I said it. Happy?"

"I thought that was P'Dear," Tutah grins at his old friend.

"Keep going," P'Dear grins back. "Let's see what I do when your nong makes you walk like a duck." P'Dear points at Tutah, "Trust me. That nong will once he gets past his shyness."

"He has gotten past that already," Tutah laughs, and all heads slowly turn to look at me. Oh yay! Thanks for reminding me I am the last virgin standing! Fun! Fun! Wait a second. I turn and look at Bright. Has he done the deed with his nong?

"Don't ask," Bright says, frowning at me, "Both of us have nongs with a history, and that sucks."

"How is N'Kammon?" I ask, glancing over at the nongs playing volleyball on the beach. "Does he have nightmares?"

"None that I have seen," Bright answers leaning back in his chair. Who would have thought that both of us would be dealing with the aftermath of that asshole? "Or any issues that I have found with what we have done." Bright looks over at me, "How is N'Wad coping?"

"Yeah," Arthit chimes in, "What about the stalker? Anything else come?"

"He is coping," I sigh, "As for the stalker, there have been two more packages here and one at his mom's."

"Like the first?" P'Win asks, leaning over and taking a sip from P'Dear's drink before P'Dear notices him. P'Dear jerks his drink away when he catches his boyfriend.

"Yes," I nod, "One had photos with all our faces scratched off, and the other just had a list of names in order. The one at N'Wad's mom was a list also, but the order was different for her."

"This person has way too much time on his hands," Knott growls. "What are the police doing?"

"Well," I sit back, "They were glad we were going to be gone this weekend. They have two officers staying over at our dorm this weekend, and the security guard got the weekend off so another officer can take his spot."

"They think the one delivering the packages is the person creating them?" Arthit asks. "Did they talk to N'Wad's father and his crazy wife?"

"They don't know, but they want to talk to the person who drops it off," I explain, "As for N'Wad father and that batshit crazy woman, they can't find anything that would connect them with this."

"Do you believe that?" P'Dear asks. I look at all my friends and can tell they are thinking the same thing I am.

"There is no way in hell they are not involved in this," I growl, "They would be the only ones who would benefit from N'Wad not testifying." I don't care what the police say. It is them. After that stunt, P'Dean's crazy mom pulled on Wad. It has to be her, at least.

"Do you really think they will do something," Tutah says, looking away from N'Jett? "Or is it just empty threats."

"Empty or otherwise." I hiss, "They are threatening N'Wad and us." I watch Wad laughing with his friends. That is the smile I am going to protect.

"So, what are we going to do?" Knott asks, looking where I am.

"I don't know," I sigh, "We don't even know who we are fighting this time. Last time, we had a target. We have one now; we just don't know who it is."

"Should we go back to the never-alone system?" Knott continues, "I don't think there would be much change, but..." Knott trails off, and I turn back to look at him.