Out Of The Blue

Knott's POV

"Should I buy condoms?" I ask Tew as we eat breakfast

"What?" Tew starts coughing as he chokes on his drink. I get up and pat him on his back.

"You ok?" I ask, concerned. Tew pushes me away and motions me to sit down.

"Where the hell did that come from?" Tew finally asks when he catches his breath. "Like seriously! We are having breakfast. How the fvck does buying condoms become an over breakfast conversation?" I forgot my nong is not always docile. He has a pretty good bite.

"I'm sorry," I mumble as I look down and begin pushing my food around on my plate.

"I didn't say that to get an apology, P'Knott," Tew sighs, pushing his plate away. "I said it because that just came up out of the blue."

"Don't you think about it?" I question, still not looking at him.

"All the time!" Tew remarks, "You?"

"Of course, I do," I sigh, "I am not a monk. How could I not? You are not exactly a turnoff."

"Well, that is good to know," Tew smirks, "But seriously, where did this question come from this morning?"

"Ai'Arthit bought some yesterday," I explain, "And some lube."

"What?" Tew gapes at me, "Does Ai'Kong know?"

"I am pretty sure there aren't many who don't know," I smile, "Even Ai'Tutah's mom and aunt know about it."

"What the hell?" Tew laughs, "How does that happen? Did he buy them in front of everybody? P'Arthit? He really did that?"

"Apparently," I shrug, "He ranted about Ai'Prem, N'Wad, and Ai'Tutah's mom and aunt when I went over to get lab notes from him yesterday." I chuckle, "I then got to hear about what N'Kongpop..." I stop and look at Tew. Maybe I shouldn't have told him about Arthit, and I doubt N'Kongpop would want more people knowing about that bag of insanity he bought.

"What did you hear about Ai'Kong?" Tew urges me to spill the beans.

"He also knows about what Ai'Arthit bought," I hedge, looking away from Tew.

"Oh, I bet that was fun," Tew sighs, getting up, "It is time. If we don't leave, we will be late for class." I nod and follow him out of the shop.

"Knott!" Tutah slaps the back of my head

"What the hell?" I growl, glaring at Tutah. "Why did you hit me? Did you mistake me for Ai'Bright?"

"Hey!" Bright barks, "Ai'Tutah knows who he hit. You are the one who wouldn't answer any of us."

"What are you thinking about anyway?" Prem asks, picking up his backpack. I notice other students are packing up and leaving. Shit! Is class over? I look at my notebook on the desk and see the only thing I wrote was the date. Arthit grabs it from me and laughs.