Time To Plan

Knott's POV

"Explain to me why I am the one messaging them," I whine, "You are the Head Hazer, Ai'Oon. You message them."

"That's why!" Arthit grins, "I am the HEAD Hazer, so I am telling you to do it."

"I hate you," I growl. "Ai'Prem?"

"Umm, no," Prem says, shaking his head.

" Ai'Tutah?" I plead.

"Nope," Tutah laughs, "I picked the place."

I look at Bright, "Ai'Bright?"

"This is not even my problem," Bright snarks, "Just message them already!"

"I hate all of you," I grumble as I pull out my phone.

"We know," All of them say, laughing.

It is my fault. I should have stayed the hothead of the group instead of becoming the mature one. I can't believe we have to do this at all. But there is no other option.

Papa Knott: Meet us at Mr. CoCo Ice Cream Buffet at 4

All of the guys look at their phones when the message pops up.

"Tell them not to tell the guys, you idiot!" Arthit yells at me, slapping my shoulder. Oh, crap!

Papa Knott: Don't tell the guys.

Pink Milk: Unless you want to die!

"Seriously?" Tutah laughs at Arthit, "You threatened to kill them? How is that helpful?"

"Would you rather them tell the guys?" Arthit drawls. We all exchange a look and shake our heads no. "Thought so."

Prae's POV

Papa Knott: Meet us at Mr. CoCo Ice Cream Buffet at 4

Papa Knott: Don't tell the guys.

Pink Milk: Unless you want to die!

I look at my phone and laugh. I wonder how many death threats a day Kong gets from P'Arthit? I see May and Maprang also looking at their phones, but none of the boys. I click on the recipients of the message and see that only the seniors and us girls are in this group.

May and Maprang look over at me with a puzzled look. I shrug, just as confused.

The Pretty One: ??

The Taken One: I have a date

The Scary One: Don't want to

I chuckle at Maprang's answer. Only she would tell the seniors no like that.

Pink Milk: Do you want to die?

Pink Milk: ...

Toot: We will change your chat names

RBF: we are paying

Dim Bulb: free ice cream!

Papa Knott: please

We look at each other and shrug. Guess I will go. I am curious why they want to meet with only us.

The Pretty One: ok

The Scary One: I'm in