Lost Their Ever-Loving Minds

Arthit's POV

A stack of papers lands on the table before Knott takes a seat next to Prem.

"What is this?" Bright asks as he picks it up, looking at it. "Something to do with the festival?" Knott snorts.

"I got this in my email this morning," Knott explains, "N'Tew shared it with me."

"N'Tew?" Tutah asks, "He isn't working on the committee."

"Remember I said N'Tew kept telling me rules," Knott grumbles. We nod.

"He decided to put them on paper. He shared this with me this morning. And the little shit only gave me view rights!" Knott snaps, "I can't even comment on the damn document, much less edit!"

"Do not touch anyone," Bright reads off the paper. "He does realize this is a 'Kissing' Booth,′ right? How the hell are you not supposed to touch anyone?"

"Read the next one," Knott sighs.

"Do not look at anyone," Bright gapes at Knott.

"Yeah," Knott groans as he rests his head on the table.

"There are five pages!" Bright chokes out after he counts. "How could he come up with five pages of rules? You two are fvcking made for each other. You make a crazy-ass binder, and he writes a report for effing rules!"

Knott grabs the stack of papers from Bright and slaps Bright on the head with them.

"Shut it, asshole," Knott snarls.

Our nongs are out of control about this Kissing Booth, I think, as I bang my head on the table.

"Ai'Oon, are you ok?" Prem asks worriedly.

"Yeah," Bright grins evilly at me, "I have been meaning to ask why you have been wearing a turtleneck for the past few days? Cold?" I glare at him, wishing looks did actually kill.

"Leave me alone, Ai'Bright," I mutter, "I am not in the mood."

Before I can stop him, Bright reaches over and tugs my collar down.

"What the hell?" Bright shouts, "Are you dating a fvcking vampire?"

I slap his hand away and pull my collar back up. I see Kong sitting with his friends and looking over at me with a smug smile when he heard Bright.

"That's it," I growl. I grab my things and stand up to leave.

"Ai'Oon," Knott looks at me worriedly. "Where are you going? Afternoon classes are about to start."

"I am out of here," I bark as I glare at my boyfriend. All of us are just as worried about our boyfriends, but you don't see us doing ridiculous things. Lists of rules! Hickeys out the wazoo. Nope, not us. Are nongs have lost their ever-loving minds! I stomp out of the canteen.

Pretty soon, all the guys catch up to me.

"Where are you going, Ai'Oon," Prem grabs my arm to stop me.

"The bar," I hiss, "I need a drink."

"Me, too," snarls Knott, "A fvcking list."

Prem and Tutah look back at the canteen before trailing after us.

"Wait for me," Bright laughs as he runs up and throws his arms over Prem's and Tutah's shoulders. "Like I would pass up an opportunity to bunk class and drink."

Kongpop's POV

P'Arthit and his friends walked out of the canteen after I heard P'Bright ask him if he was dating a vampire. I know I shouldn't be proud of what I have done. I mean, P'Arthit has to wear a turtleneck to hide them nowadays. But every time I hear another person talking about how they hope my boyfriend is in the booth, I go crazy.