It Just Happened

Wad's POV

"Why am I here again?" I mumble to myself while I flip through one of Oak's mangas.

"Did you say something, Ai'Wad?" Oak throws over his shoulder. "Ai'Aim, I am going to die if you don't catch up!"

Rolling my head to the side, I look at Tew, "What are you doing?"

He looks up at me like he is completely unaware of where he is. "Reviewing."

"Ai'Aim! I am almost dead! Catch your ass up now!" Oak screams at Aim.

"You can review with this shit going on?" I asked, shocked. Tew nods. I don't understand this guy.

"Why am I here!" I groan loudly. Anywhere but here!!

"Because P'Tutah banned us from basketball," Kong laughs at me. Oh, yeah! Thank you, P'Tutah! I am now in geek hell.

"Ai'Aim! Damn it! Why aren't you paying attention?" Oak growls.

"Hey, guys," Aim starts as he puts down the controller. We look at him, waiting for him to continue. When he doesn't, we look at each other. What the hell?

"You know, Ai'Aim," Kong says, exasperated, "Usually people follow 'Hey guys' with something else. So what the fvck was that?" We all laugh at Aim's expression.

"I am trying to figure out how to ask this, so hang on!" Aim huffs. What the hell does he want to say?

"You know May..." Aim trails off. Oh, we are going to talk about this finally.

"You like her," Jett says to Aim, "Why aren't you guys dating?" We all want to know that.

"Hey," Aim pouts as the rest of us try not to crack up. "What about you, Ai'Jett?"

"What about me?" Jett looks confused. "You don't think I like May? Do you? I thought we established the other day I like guys." Jett looks at all of us, and we nod.

Yes. We are aware you like guys. We even know which guy you like, you big idiot.

"Yes, I like May, you asshole," Aim growls at Jett, "See, I admitted it! Now, what about you?"

"Like I said," Jett snaps, "What about me?"

Kong, Tew, Oak, and I all look at each other and roll our eyes. Explain to me how my friends can be this stupid.

"Nevermind," Kong shakes his head, "What about May, Ai'Aim?"

"How do I ask her out?" Aim groans as he lays back on the floor.

"Didn't you already tell her you liked her?" Oak questions.

"Yeah, way back when Kong dumped her," Aim snips. "And I might have blurted it out once when I was with the girls at the mall." Wait. Did Kong dump May? When?

"I didn't dump her, asshole!" Kong hisses. "She told me she liked me, and I told her I had someone I liked. That is all that happened. Geez, you make me sound like I was a jerk to her."

"She is named The Taken One in the group chat," Oak says, "She doesn't seem to care about that. So ask her already. How hard can it be?"

"Have you ever asked a girl out?" Aim asks Oak. We all crack up at Oak shaking his head no. "Then don't say 'how hard can it be' then to me!"

"How did you guys get your boyfriends?" Jett questions looking at Tew, Kong, and me. "Who asked who out?"

The three of us look at each other and shrug.

"What the hell does that mean?" Jett scoffs. "Somebody had to ask. Right?"

Aim and Oak are both rolling on the floor, laughing. I look at the other two and just shake my head.