Take Care Of Your Nong

Prem's POV

After Wad and I had eaten, he took his medicine and went back to bed. I told him I would take his keys and go to my dorm to shower and change, and I also needed to pick up the notes for today that Arthit had slid under my door. He told me I didn't have to come back, but I just waved it off as I walked out the door.

As I approached my door, I found Knott waiting for me with his arms crossed and a very parental look on his face. "I said I would explain tomorrow. Why are you here today?" I mutter as I walk past him to my door and unlock it. He follows me in, taking a seat on the bed.

"You're not going to make it easy, are you?" I grumbled as I look through my closet for a change of clothes and my towel.

"Should I?" I turn to look at Knott as he continues, "Obviously, Ai'Arthit knows something, or he would have been more upset. So are you going to explain to me now or in front of all of us? You know that includes Ai'Bright and Ai'Tutah."

I sit in my chair and run my hands through my hair. "Now. But let me say it all out before you ask questions, ok?" I look at Knott.

Once Knott nods, I begin. "I know I have been odd lately, and I have been avoiding everyone." Shit! This is harder than I thought. Just say it fast and get it over with. I look at Knott.

"I like N'Wad. I like him a lot. He has been avoiding me lately, and I went sort of nuts because of that. Last night, when Ai'Arthit came to check on me, he got a call from 0062. He told Ai'Arthit that N'Wad had gotten beat up and was in the hospital. I went there. I was so frustrated with everything I blurted out that I loved him. Then he said he was sorry, and I ran out of the room before I could break down. I couldn't go home because . . . well because I like him. So I went back. He told me he likes me, too. I helped him home and stayed over so he wouldn't be alone if he needed something. It was late when we had got back to the dorm, so I overslept. Then when you called, he . . ." I know I am blushing. "He . . . I just couldn't leave, so I turned off my phone. I know I shouldn't have done that, but I know I would do it again in the same situation. I am only here at my dorm to take a shower and pick up some clothes and notes before I go back." I put my head down and wait for Knott to take my head off.

"What is with these two idiots and juniors?" I hear Knott mutter to himself.

These two idiots and juniors? Am I one of the idiots? And if I am one, who is the other idiot? I think as I look open-mouthed at Knott.

"Next time, message me, OK? I will cover your notes for tomorrow and run interference with the other two goofballs. If I leave it to Ai'Arthit, he will kill them to shut them up." Knott stands and pats my shoulder before he heads to the door.

"That's it?" His response is shocking.

"Yes, that is all. Take care of your nong." Knott smiled at me. "Besides, I can wait. When Ai'Bright and Ai'Tutah find out about you and N'Wad, that will be punishment enough." He turned and walked out the door, laughing.

"Take care of my nong. Take care of my nong," I repeat as I head to my shower. I like the sound of that.

While I was in the shower, I had decided I would be staying over more than just tomorrow

While I was in the shower, I had decided I would be staying over more than just tomorrow. Wad was shocked when I walked in with my suitcase and stuffed backpack. I had messaged Arthit and Knott that I would be staying over at Wad's.

"P'Prem, you don't need to do this. I can take care of myself." Wad pleads as he watches me unpack my backpack. "Besides, you have class, and I am sure your friends will be looking for you. How will you explain?"

I make Wad sit back down on the bed. "Ai'Knott and Ai'Arthit are going to cover for me. I have my notes from today already, and Ai'Knott is covering my notes for tomorrow. So don't worry. I am where I need to be." With the last sentence, I see that Wad has turned pink, and I smile before I go back to unpacking.

"I don't deserve this," I hear from behind me. "I don't deserve it, P'Prem."

I walk over and kneel in front of Wad. I raise his face to look at me. "Of course you deserve this, N'Wad. I told you yesterday that I loved you. Why wouldn't I do this for someone I love?" I wipe the tears from his eyes. "Please let me do this for you."

"But . . . but . . . I," Wad sputters, and I hug Wad while I wait for him to find his words. "One day, you won't anymore. You will leave. People always do. I am not meant to be loved."

I pull back and cup Wad's face. I begin to kiss away his tears, "You are meant to be loved, N'Wad. You are meant to be loved by me. I won't leave. There will never be a "one day" for me."

I kissed each tear as they fell. I gently pulled Wad's face closer, kissing him tenderly. I pull back and look at Wad. Tears catch in his lashes like little jewels. I wait. I wordlessly ask a question, only to have it answered, by Wad pulling me closer so he can crash his lips to mine. I gasped at the unexpected response, and Wad takes that moment to shove his tongue into my mouth; he tastes so sweet. I pull him closer, wanting to devour him. We battle for dominance, neither of us willing to give in. We break apart, breathless, with a string of saliva still connecting us between our bruised lips. I lean my forehead against his.

"That was hot," I breathe. I watch his cheeks turning pink as he buries his face in my neck. Reluctantly, I pull away. As much as I would like to continue this, it is not the time. I kiss him on his forehead and stand up.

"N'Wad." I wait for him to look at me before I continue, "Before you begin thinking, I didn't want to keep on kissing you, stop because that is far from the truth. I would love to continue, but you just got discharged from the hospital. Plus, I want to take this slow. I want to take my time. We barely know each other, and I want to know everything about you. Everything, N'Wad. Not just happy things. I want to know the dark things. I want to know them the most so I can erase that darkness for you. Please let me."

He takes my hand that is cupping his cheek, and nods. I ruffle his hair.

"Let me get unpacked, and then we will decide what we will eat tonight." I smile to myself as I repeat the word "we" in my head.

1220 3-12-19
1230 12-7-19 
Edited by Anon123mous