Seniors

Wad's POV

Prem and I split off when we reached the campus. He is meeting his friends to work on the final touches for a project that is due for his lab, and I am meeting my friends. Walking up to our canteen, I spy them at a table, giving Ai'Oak a hard time. It probably is about his date with Maprang. I wonder if his week of servitude is over now that she knows why he ditched out that day. She has got to feel bad now for giving him such a hard time for that. Right when I am about to get to our table, my way is blocked by someone.

"Excuse me," I say, trying to step around them.

"Wad Pradchaphet?" the person in front of me asks, making me stop. Who the hell is this? They don't look familiar. "I have been trying to call you, but it seems you have blocked my number."

Blocked his number? I think back to the last call from a reporter I received. Prem blocked that number. Is it that guy?

"I don't know you," I tell him, "Please excuse me." I walk past him, and he grabs my arm.

"You are Wad Pradchaphet," He smiles. "Can I have a moment of your time? I have a few questions I would like to ask you." A hand reaches in between us and removes the reporter's hand from my arm.

"I am going to have to ask you to leave," the senior beside me tells the reporter in a menacing tone. "Nong, go to your friends and get to class now."

"Yes, P'," I wai quickly and head over to my friends who have witnessed the whole event.

"Who was that?" Kong asks when I approach. I shake my head and continue into the building with my friends following after me.

Should I message Prem? That would just make him worry, and I can't be sure he wouldn't go looking for that stupid guy. Get rid of one nightmare only to have another one pop up because of that fvcking bastard.

 Get rid of one nightmare only to have another one pop up because of that fvcking bastard

Dropping my bag by my seat, I put my head down and run my hands through my hair.

"Hey," Tew nudges my shoulder, "You ok?"

"Yes," I sigh, not looking up.

"Who was that?" Jett asks, taking the seat next to me.

"Some stupid reporter who wants to interview me about the upcoming trial. Some have been calling my mom and me lately," I grumble, looking up at my friends.

"Like you would want to talk about that," Prae says, sitting down. "Is he stupid?"

"Don't worry, Ai'Wad," Aim adds, "We will make sure he doesn't bother you."

"Who was the senior who made him leave?" Oak asks as he hands Maprang's backpack to her. "I don't think I have seen him before."

"Don't know," I say, rolling my head to look at Oak and Maprang. "Did she not forgive you?" I smile when Maprang flushes red. I guess that would be a yes.