Thoroughly Punished

Prem's POV

Wad is lying on the bed, holding the signature book open above him, looking through the pages. I watched how Wad had gone around with his friends getting signatures. When Wad came up to me to ask for my name, I was going to make Wad do something to get mine, but when he asked me, all I could think of was that I get to sign Wad's book.

"What are you looking at?" I ask, laying down beside him.

"Today was fun," Wad smiles, turning his head to see me. "I only attended a handful of meetings and never even tried to get signatures." He sighs. "Today was like a second chance."

"Wad, student code 0129," I call out.

"Huh?" Wad says, looking back at me.

"Nothing," I grin. "I just wanted to say it out. Even the time I got in your face, I didn't know your name or code?" He rolls over, snuggling up against my chest.

"I am glad P'Bright did this," Wad hums, "I do feel like I was part of it now."

Stroking his hair, I ask, "You still didn't? I thought you felt like part of the group now."

"I do feel like I am part of our group," Wad answers, "Just that now I feel like I am part of the faculty, so when I go to be a hazer, I won't feel like a fraud now."

"I see," I hum, smiling at the thought of Wad standing in the meeting hall in his jacket. I want to see that.

"Is there more tomorrow?" Wad asks, looking up at me.

"There is, but I am on lockdown when it comes to the details," I grin, and when Wad squints his eyes at me, I add. "Sorry. Ai'Bright made us promise. He told everyone he would thoroughly punish us if we told you guys."

"Thoroughly punished?" Wad snorts, "What the hell does that even mean?"

"No clue," I chuckle, "But it is a threat from Ai'Bright, so I don't want to find out what he means. I hate to think what he could come up with."

"No, kidding," Wad laughs.

"I am just glad tomorrow is a school holiday; otherwise, people would really begin to think the name Crazy Engineers wasn't just a funny nickname but the truth," I say.

"Isn't it," Wad chuckles.

"Do you want to die?" I say, trying to imitate Arthit.

"I wonder why Ai'Kong finds that a turn-on," Wad grins up at me. "He must be a masochist. That is the only explanation."

"To be with Ai'Arhit," I hum, tracing circles on Wad's back, "I think you would have to be."

"Don't you think people think that of me? Or you?" Wad questions.

"Probably so," I agree. Glancing over at the closet door, I smile, seeing Wad's shirt and name tag hanging there. Tomorrow will be fun, but the day after that is going to be the memory I want to make the most.

P'Dear's POV

"Are you going to tell me why you are mad at me?" Win says, slamming the door.

"I am not mad at you!" I shout, throwing my bag down. I'm not. Is it a crime that I wanted my boyfriend to do something today so I could punish him like N'Tutah and N'Bright got to? I run my hand down my face. Let's face it. I am a twisted person to be upset that I didn't get to punish Win. Win wraps his arms around me.

"Then why are you in a mood?" He breathes next to my ear.

"I wanted to punish you," I admit. "There, I said it. Your boyfriend is a kinky ass bastard who wanted to punish his boyfriend."