"First year, why are you here?" P'Dear asks.

"I am here for the first clue," Kammon says hesitantly as he fidgets. "May I have the first clue?"

"This is the only clue that will be handed to you," P'Dear states handing the clue to him, "It is not our duty to help you. You must find the rest for yourselves." Kammon looks at the clue in his hands and nods before he walks back to his friends. And so it begins.

Kammon's POV

Unrolling the note P'Dear gave me, I slowly make my way back to the others. I frown reading it.

Where your stress left you.

Huh? I look back at P'Bright and his friends. What the hell does this mean? Surely P'Bright wouldn't make something unsolvable. Walking over to the other, I hand the paper to Aim.

"Where your stress left you?" Aim reads. "What does that mean?" He looks at his friends. Well, great, I am not the only confused one.

Kong takes the paper from Aim and reads it before he looks back at the seniors.

"This isn't SOTUS, but is about SOTUS," Kongpop thinks out loud, "So would this be about things that happened during SOTUS?" I watch as he chews his lip, staring at the seniors.

"But I don't remember anything about stress?" Prae states, "May? Maprang?"

"Nothing," Maprang says, and May shakes her head. "Well, it was stressful, but what do they mean that it left us?"

Aim and Oak have been staring at the seniors, "Do you think it is important who gave us a clue?" Aim asks, still looking at them.

"P'Dear?" P'Win asks, "Was he involved in SOTUS this year?"

"Only during capture the flag and the gear ceremony," Tew answers him. "When did we do something to get rid of..." Tew stops and takes the paper from Kongpop's hand. "Where stress left us? And P'Dear?" We all watch as Tew seems to be putting things together. "Oh," Tew perks up.

"Oh?" Oak barks, "What the hell does that mean?"

"That night," Tew points at us, "When we went to the bar!"

"We went to the bar often," Oak frowns, "Be more specific, although I am getting the P'Dear connection now."

"Has he lifted the ban yet?" P'Win smiles.

"You guys went to the bar?" May turns on Aim. "Often?" Aim goes white.

"T-T-That was before we were dating," Aim stammers. Everyone starts laughing.

"It has been forever since you stuttered," Kongpop chuckles, "I thought you were only afraid of P'Arthit?" Aim runs his finger across his throat, threatening his friend.

"Come on," Tew says as he starts to run off the pitch. "It is the bar the seniors made us drink ourselves silly."

"Will it even be open?" I yell at him.

"Has to be," Aim smiles at me as he passes me, "Your boyfriend wouldn't make it the first clue otherwise."

On the way to the bar, Aim and his friends tell P'Win, the girls, Wad, and me about the night the seniors found the four of them drinking beer to blow off steam. By the end of the night, none of them could walk straight after the seniors kept pouring the drinks.

"Why weren't you with them?" I ask Wad.

"I was a loner at the time," Wad shrugs, "I hid out in my dorm most of the time. Especially after Prem was an ass to me."