The Investigation

Start from the beginning

However, he stomped one more time and we all fell throught the floor.

When we hit the ground, Natsu asked "Is everyone okay?!"

"Ya think?!" I asked angrily.

"I would've been if you haven't knocked down the floor!" Lucy said in pain.

"Here's a thought for ya: if you think before you act, you wouldn't cause so much destruction!" Gray yelled.

We all looked up to the chasm and Erza said "It seems we're underneath the temple."

"Wow! Its a secret cave! Let's go investigate it!" Natsu said running of in the random direction.

"Will you stop running around like a crazy person?!" Gray said in annoyed tone.

We all ran after him. Once we catched up with him, he was too focused to even speak with us.

"Natsu, what's wrong?" Lucy asked worriedly.

"Umm, guys. What is that?" He asked nervously.

We all looked at what he was staring at and we saw some giant and scary looking monster trapped inside of the large ice.

Gray spoke in shock and disbelief "It's... It's Deliora." Then he walked up to it "But how did this happen? Why is it here? What the hell is doing on Galuna Island?!"

"You've seen this thing before?" I asked.

Gray was still shocked "But there is... no way."

"Gray, please try to calm down for a second." Erza said placing her hand on his shoulder.

He took few breaths then he looked back at the trapped monster while shaking in anger.

"Now, can you tell us about this monster?" The redhead asked.

He spoke "That's Deliora, the Demon of Destruction."

"Demon of Destruction?" Natsu repeated in questioned tone.

The Ice Mage looked at the demon again and said "But why is it here? It doesn't make any sense!"

Then we heard some footsteps from behind us and we all hid between some stones and listened to their conversations.

There was a guy with weird light blue hair and a humanoid dog.

"The voices seem to have came from down here." The guy said then spoke to his friend with a smirk "So, Toby. Since you were exposed to the moon drip, you got those ears."

"I already told you that they are fashi-on stable, you jerk!" The humanoid called Toby said in anger.

Then the guy said "I was just teasing you. There is no need to be mean about it."

When they were close to the frozen Demon, the third person came. She was a tennage girl and had pink hair tied in pigtails with blue eyes, wore some minidress and stockings.

"Yuka! Toby! I have some terrible news!" She said dramatically.

"What is it, Sherry?" The guy called Yuka asked while Toby just waved at her.

"It's Angelica! She was attacked by some horrible people." The girl named Sherry said which made everyone on our team sweatdrop.

Then Toby yelled angrily "You're being dramatic just because some has beat up your stupid giant rat?!"

"She isn't just a rat! She is a hunter that protects us during night. She is... love." She said dramatically.

Wow. And here I thought our guild is full of weirdos. By the scent, they are not from this island and they don't have a demon curse.