"So you have upset him before?" Kammon asks.

"Yep," I nod, "To say I was sorry, I bought two boxes of chocolates just like he asked me for back then."

"So, you got chocolate for him again this time," Kammon concurs.

"It is our thing," I agree, "But May ate a box before I could give it to him. I thought I would lose a hand if I took it away from her."

"I wish I could have been here from the start," Kammon leans back on his hands, "I used to make fun of Maprang when she told me about SOTUS. Now I wish I was there."

"Well, you are here now," I grin. Kammon hands me a bag that has been sitting beside him.

"What's this?" I ask, looking at the bag.

"I am sorry," Kammon tells me, "This is for you. I know it doesn't excuse my behavior, but I will feel better if you accept it."

I look inside the bag and laugh, "You bought me a shirt?"

"A shirt, tie, and pants," Kammon lists off. "To replace what I soiled." Kammon squints at me, "You haven't been able to get it clean, have you?"

"Nope. Did you buy extra strength coffee or something?" I pull the shirt out to look at the size, "How did you know what size to buy?"

"It was just normal coffee and the girls," Kammon shrugs, "They weirdly know all your and your friends' sizes."

"They do?" I gape. "How do they know that?"

"I was hoping you knew," Kammon shakes his head, "They are just scary."

"Hey," I say, sitting down next to P'Bright

"Hey," P'Bright echos, looking at me. "Thanks."

"For what?" I ask.

"For talking to him," P'Bright replies, "And the chocolate."

"How did you know I talked to him?" I question. "I thought you didn't use the app to track Kammon." P'Bright once told me he felt like a stalker using it to find Kammon. I did point out that he didn't feel like a stalker when he used it for hunting me down.

"May told me," P'Bright smirks, "I might not use the app to track my boyfriend, but someone else is not shy about using it." Yes, May has no qualms about using the app. That is why I never pushed to get her chat named changed. I agreed with the name.

"I see," I say, shaking my head. "Maybe I should talk to her about that. Not like I am going to cheat on her." I turn to look at P'Bright, "You used it that night."

"Yep," P'Bright hums, "Kammon just ran out with no explanation, and I began to wonder where he went." P'Bright shrugs, "So I checked it, and when I saw him heading to campus, I wanted to stop him."

"Why?" I prop my chin on my hand, "He was only going to plead your case to me. He was worried about you and me."

"Then why did you get a coffee shower?" P'Bright demands. Didn't Kammon explain it to him?

"Have you not talked to your boyfriend?" I demand. "What did you two do after you made us all leave?"

"I found the cleaning auntie and made Kammon clean up the mess he made," P'Bright explains. He sat there and watched as he made Kammon clean up? What the hell, P'Bright?

"And?" I urge. That can't be all they did. Can it?

"I walked him back to his dorm and went back to mine," P'Bright adds.

"You didn't talk to him about why he did what he did?" I ask him again. "At all."

"I figured he did it because he was mad at you for being mad at me," P'Bright tells me. And he wonders why his boyfriend is hiding from him.

"Idiot," I shake my head, "He was bringing coffee to see if I would forgive you, but when he got here, I was laughing with my friends. When he saw that I was happy and you were back in his dorm depressed, he snapped." I frown at P'Bright, "He was hurt for you. He was angry for you."

"Oh," P'Bright says.

"Yeah," I smirk, "Oh."

"Why aren't you mad at Kammon?" P'Bright asks me.

"Because," I shrug, "I get it."

"Get what?" P'Bright looks at me, confused.

"You, him, me, and the gang," I smile. "Kammon said it today. He has no place. There is no room."

"What?" P'Bright chokes.

"Before you get all apoplectic, let me finish," I laugh. "I told Kammon his place was next to you." P'Bright tries to interrupt, but I stop him, "That doesn't mean I don't have a spot. Mine is just the one assigned to the minion." P'Bright smiles when I say the word minion. "I would take your other side, but that belongs to P'Tutah." I bump his shoulder. I take a breath before I continue, "He misses out on a lot of inside things. The chocolates, for example. Every time that happens, it makes him feel like an outsider."

"We don't do it on purpose," P'Bright mumbles.

"No, we don't," I agree, "But even Ai'Jett had to play catch up with us. It was easier for him since he was in our faculty, but Kammon is not."

"I told him to transfer," P'Bright pouts.

"You did not," I gape.

"I did," P'Bright sighs.

"He has already transferred once," I tell P'Bright. "I am sure he doesn't want to start over again. That would put him back another year."

"I know," P'Bright groans, "I am a selfish bastard."

"Yes, you are," I agree.

"Asshole," P'Bright huffs.

"Jerk," I counter.

"So how do we make him feel like he is part of us," P'Bright wonders.

"I have an idea," I grin. "But we need to find P'Yacht first."

"N'Yacht?" P'Bright squints at me.

"Kammon wasn't with us from the start," I explain, "So we need to go back to the start."

1681 9-28-19

I broke my 2k word rule for this chapter. But I guess something is better than nothing. 

Please Vote!