Chapter 56: Getting Drunk

Lucille's P.O.V.~

  A ball was hosted just for Morgan's arrival in the court. Arthur had to sit on his throne and I couldn't visit him, due to all the attraction he was getting with Morgan, who decided to wear a quite indecent dress, with a slit right down her chest.

  "Isn't Madame Morgan perfect?" I overheard one knight. "She has a graceful look so it's no wonder that she's His Majesty's sister."

   Burning with jealousy, I grabbed the first drink that I was offered and chugged it down before grabbing another.

   "Lucille, I think that drink was a little heavy." Lancelot tried telling me but I ignored it. "Don't drink too much or you'll become drunk."

  "I'll be fine as long as you're here." I said and stumbled over to him, landing on his chest. "It tastes so good though.. You should really get me more.."

  "Lucille, you're drunk though." Lancelot replies, trying to hold me upright. "Don't drink anymore."

  "No, Xiao Lan!" I protested. "Let me get more!"

   "Let me take you to your room." Lancelot said and I tried to run away, only to be stopped by Arthur who somehow left his throne.

  "I'll take her." He told Lancelot.

  "No!" I cried. "I rather have Lancelot take me!"

  "Fine, but I won't let you have it your way." He said and picked me up over his shoulder.

  "Arthur, put me down!" I cried, hitting his back but he ignored my cries.

  "Lucille, be quiet because you're talking nonsense now." He replied, walking out of the party. We arrived to my room shortly after and he pushes open my door, as well as carefully placing me on my bed.

  "Oi, Arthur." I said, making him stop leaving my room. "You know that I really like you, right..?"

  "You're so cute but stupid." He said, and decides to lock my door instead. Arthur hovered over me. "Now, you're going to regret being like this in front of me."

  Time Skip~
  Maybe one month ahead~

  We had won the best few battles with the Saxons, but it didn't mean we had won the war yet. The Saxons will never be gone unless we destroyed every single one of their knights.

  However, other than that, many of the knights at the castle thought that Morgan's arrival was a blessing since she was in charge of them now. She would do all the chores by herself, making her favourable by the servants as well.

  The round table was also almost completed; with the new addition of Percival and Bedivere and the only person missing is the one spot no one dares to sit on.

   "Lucille, you seem pretty out of it." Arthur snapped me out of thought, as he poured me some hot milk.

  "Who's fault do you think that is?" I asked him as he hands me the cup of milk. "We has such a long night and yet, you force me out of bed this early."

  "I only woke you up this early because you could eat breakfast with me privately." He replied. "If you can't eat anything, that's fine."

   "It's just too early for me." I laid on the table as Arthur takes a seat next to me. "I can't eat anything when I'm sleepy.."

  "In that case, you can lose some weight." Arthur said and I whipped my head to his direction.

  "In what way am I fat?" I demanded and he continues to sip his own cup of hot milk.