Chapter 8: Continuing Training~

Hello again~ ^.^

  Lucille's P.O.V.~

  After horse back training, Merlin let us have a little break.

  "How did you get that horse to listen to you so obediently?" Kai asked and I shrugged.

"I don't actually know.. It's been like this since I was young.." I said, scratching my neck.

"Do you want any water?" Merlin asked and I shook my head. "I don't really enjoy having drinks while doing exercise because I can feel is swishing around my stomachs when I move."

"Really?" Arthur asked, looking sort of curious. "Do you have a stomach problem or something?"

"No.. It's just feels uncomfortable." I said.

Back to training~

"Now," Merlin announced. "We will be sparing with swords."

To be completely honest, I don't really like swords. They are okay but I always preferred archery over them because I found far range weapons cooler than close ranged ones. I did learned how to use swords a bit for self defence though.

"Lucille, you'll be sparing with Arthur." Merlin said and claps his hands twice. The area around us began to change shape into a small grass stadium. Merlin waves one of his hands and two medium length silver swords appear out of no where. The swords began to float to where Arthur and I were standing. I grabbed the one in front of me and tried to swing it. The sword was awfully light for its length.

"Lucille," Merlin called. "You'll be on the west of this field and Arthur, you'll be on the right. You are to use the arena around you as your advantage to beat your opponent."

"Yes sir!" I yelled and jogged lightly to the west side of the field. The grass was pretty tall here, around my waist length. Maybe I can hide here and surprise Arthur..

"You have a minute to get ready!" Merlin's voice booms overhead. "Make use of your time wisely!"

I crouched in the grass and carefully move around, trying not to make a lot of noise.

"Go!" Merlin's voice announced and a small spark went off in the sky with a boom.

I can hear Arthur's steps as he got closer to where I was hiding. "Where are you~" He sang as he pushed grass apart to find me.

When Arthur finally turned his back away from me, I jumped up and knocked his sword out of his hand.

Arthur stumbled backwards, sort of shocked and surprised. I smiled, narrowing my eyes.

I swung at Arthur, who dodges by doing a somersault and grabs his sword again. We began to exchange hits until I finally kicked him in the stomach and pointed my sword at his throat.

"Game over!" Merlin yelled and I heard Kai cheer in the background.

"You were beaten by a girl~" Kai sang in Arthur's ear, which was a big mistake because Arthur stomped on his foot right after he got up.

"That wasn't fair!" Arthur cried angrily. "She kicked me! This is sword fighting!"

Merlin shrugged. "All is fair in war. I mean, you could've kicked her yourself but you didn't."

Merlin faced us all again. "Alright, the last thing I'm going to teach you today is a story lesson. Please listen carefully."

----------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment~ Steffan out~^.^*