Chapter 24: Buying a Dog

Lucille's P.O.V.~

  Blinking my eyes, I found myself on top of some trees, which wasn't a promising sight.

  "What's with the spawning," I complained, looking around. "We really do need to figure out this problem because I much rather spawn next to Arthur then this again."

  "Lucille?" Lancelot's voice seemed to be coming from the base of the tree. "Is that you?"

  I peered down the edge to see Lancelot waving at me.

  "Could you help me down?" I asked him sheepishly. "I'm not that good with heights.."

  "Don't worry," he said with a soft smile. "I'll help you."

  He's truly such an adorable character~

  "Can't you just get down by yourself?" Arthur came out of the tree beside mine. "You have magic, don't you?"

  I looked at him dumbly. "Oh, yeah, I'll totally use it for just this one cause."

With a pout, I tried to climb off of the tree, only resulting my foot slipping off a branch, causing me to fall. I braced myself for hitting the ground, however, I felt two sturdy hands catch me instead.

  "Are you okay?" Lancelot's eyes showed something other than worry, but I couldn't figure out what it was.

  "I'm fine," I said and Lancelot gently let me down to the ground. "Thanks for catching me."

  I turned to Arthur, who seemed to have caught my bag instead, had a rather annoyed expression on his face.

  "What is it?" I asked him and he drops my bag. "Did you think that my bag was me falling instead."

  He turned away from me and blushed a bit. "No, I just meant to catch your bag because I knew Lancelot would catch you."

  "At least, you're still the same tsundere I know." I smiled and shook my head.

  Time Skip~

  So, apparently, Merlin went on a trip to Camelot and that he wasn't in the castle. However, lucky for me, Kai was and he seemed overjoyed that I was back.

  "Lucille, I missed you so much!" He cheered. "You missed out on so many things and you can ask Lancelot about what you've missed!"

  Poor Lancelot looked uncomfortable, not that I blamed him or anything.

  "Ah, that's right.." Kai started bursting back into his talking session, causing Arthur, Lancelot and I to jump back in shock.

  I tuned him out, but it was rather nice that he was talking to me. It made me feel like I belonged somewhere.

  Luckily, Arthur stepped in and interrupted Kai's rant by putting a hand on his shoulder.

  "Bro, I think this place is rather cold." He said. "Do you think you could go ask the servants to get something to warm this place up?"

"I can do it!" Lancelot seemed relieved to leave this place, however, Kai decided to join him, causing Lancelot to mentally breakdown.

  As I watched them leave, Arthur came up behind me.

  "Did you get hit by some eggs a girl threw at you this time?" He asked, sounding rather worried.

  I shook my head.

  "I came on my own accord." I confessed. "I really didn't want to miss your knighthood ceremony."