Chapter 2: I'm in the Game?!?

At Home~
Lucille's P.O.V.~

   "Welcome home, Miss Lucille!" My maids said in unison as I entered the large front door. I smiled at them and waved my hand.

   "Thanks! I'll be in my room today so please don't disturb me till dinner time please!" I quickly walked up the staircase; my mind fully on wanting to play the game as soon as possible.

"Yes, Miss Lucille!"

  In My Room..

I decide to go insert the CD that Mr. Brunely gave me into my computer and the intro flashes onto my screen.

"When you start this game, your destiny will be changed. If you give up halfway, you would be cursed."

   "Sounds promising!" I said out loud and clicked the continue button. "These kind of games are funny since it's just a prologue to scare people... Right?"

3rd person P.O.V.

  Lucille watched as a warp hole appeared on her screen and brought her face closer, until the screen began to suck her into it.

Lucille's P.O.V.

"ROAR!" I heard a lion roar and woke up, trying to figure out where I am. It seemed as if I appeared in a forest and not in my room anymore.

"The frick? Where am I?" I questioned myself out loud, pinching the skin on my hand to see if it was a dream.

  A hot young man with long blue hair appeared in my vision, causing me to stumble back into a tree trunk.

  "What a surprise right? Unfortunately, it's not a dream. I'm Merlin, a wizard. Welcome to King Arthur's Virtual World!" He says.

  "Oh! Am I in the game?" I ask, my eyes flashing with both excitement and fear. "That's.. Interesting.."

Merlin laughs. "Correct. You have entered the game world. The starting point is meeting me in the forest."

  "Is there a way out of the game? Just out of curiosity." I asked, fidgeting with my fingers. "I'm kind of worried about my father and maids at home because they don't know where I am."

  "The exit button is... E-G-G." Merlin said.

"An egg?!? That's a nice exit." I said, looking around for an egg, which obviously wasn't going to appear.

  "Every time you eat an egg or consume any food with eggs in it as an ingredient, then you would be able to log out. Got it?" Merlin asks.

  "Yes, sir!" I replied.

"Now, let me tell you your next mission." Merlin said.

"When you start the game.. Your fate is changed. If you don't continue, you will be cursed. However, if you finish the game, you will be given unlimited treasures in your life time." Merlin said. That I don't need-

   "The game requirement is.." Merlin continued. "To help Arthur ascend the throne but the priority is to find the holy grail. Now, your first mission is to rescue Arthur from the evil witch."

  "Like the one who flies on brooms and does mojo like Cardcaptor Sakura?" I asked.

   "Uhh.. I don't know who Cardcaptor Sakura is so.." Merlin said with a sweat drop. "Maybe? Anyways, you should go train yourself."

  "How long do I have?" I asked.

   "Don't worry. You have heaps of time. Arthur is 7 years old this year."

   "He's that young?" I sighed. "Do I age too? Or like?"

    "No need to worry." Merlin cuts me off. "You have heaps of time. The time in the real world is stopped when you're in the game. Even if you're here for a year or ten years, you won't be aging. Do you understand?"

    I nodded.

"Firstly, you must protect this lion." Merlin said, and a lion appears next to him. "There are many evil spirits in the forest at night and they like to attack the lion at night. While you are fighting them and reciting the spells I teach you, you shall use this racket to hit them."

   A second later, a huge fly swatter appears in Merlin's hands.

  "The spell consists of eight words, remember then carefully. It is 'I hit I hit I hit I hit."

  "I hit I hit I hit I hit." I repeated out loud. Merlin nods, seeming very proud that I understood his instructions right off the bat.

  "A day later, if you and the lion are still alive, then you can begin to search for the witch. Bye!" Merlin smiles and disappear, leaving me waving at empty air and a tree. I can't believe he just left so quickly..

At night..

  "So how's life?" I ask the lion. "Do you have a name?" I ask it. The lion shakes it's head in a no motion. "Alright.. I'll name you.." I start to think. "Dong!"

I see the lion cry out tears of joy from the stupid name I made up, making me stifle a laugh.

  "Alright. Where's all of these so called 'evil spirits'?" I ask. Right at that moment, a whole hoard of huge flies flew into the clearing that Dong and I were at.

"Oh! They're just flies!" I smile with relief, then fear because flies are disgusting.

  As they got closer, I noticed that they had human faces that reminded me of my classmates. "OH, HELL NO!" I yell.

I run up the the hoard, angrily and yell. "I HIT I HIT I HIT I HIT!" as I swung my racket. All of the flies/humans flew away very quickly.

"They're just like normal flies.. I hate bugs.." I muttered to myself as I went back to the lion. "I'm going to sleep, Dong~"

  I tell the lion as I cuddled against it. "You better protect me or wake me up if something happens."

----------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment~ Steffan out~^.^*