Chapter 11: Reality Sucks..

Lucille's P.O.V.~

When I regained consciousness, I realized I was in my room again.

"Am I really back.?" I whispered to myself and stared at my computer screen in shock. The words were still on the screen. I quickly checked the time to see that none of the time in my world has passed.

I pressed the eject button on my computer's monitor and the CD came out.

"Was it all just a dream?" I asked myself out loud. I could still remember every single part of that dream, if it did ever happen. Maybe Arthur, Merlin and Kai never did exist..

*knock knock*

"Miss?" My maid called out behind the closed door. "Your food is ready."

The way back to the game and to leave is E-G-G. Merlin's voice echoed in my head. My head snapped out of thought.

"Do we have any eggs today?" I asked as I opened the door to exit my room. The maid shook her head.

"If you want, I can get some for tomorrow's dinner." She said and I sighed.

"Please do." I said and let her guide me to my dining room.

   "Today's dinner is Roasted turkey with mash potatoes on the side." My personal chef announced and I sighed. Another dinner alone..

Time skip to the next day's morning~

"Oh my god!" A girl shrieks to her friend as I passed them at the front door of the school. "Did you see the new transfer student?"

"Yes! He's so hot!" Her friend exclaims and I sighed. At least they aren't talking about me..

"I heard that he is the heir to some video game company." The girl said and my left eyebrow raised a bit. Video games..?

"There he is!" They squealed in unison and I turned around to see a beautiful boy, with black hair and warm brown eyes. He was tall, maybe around 5'11 or 6'0.

"Thank you for the ride." He told his driver kindly and waved him goodbye as he drove off.

The two girls rushed to him, pushing me over in the process. I managed to catch myself before my face could hit the ground.

"Hi!" The first girl exclaimed and put her hand on his shoulder. "What's your name?"

The boy gently takes her hand off of him. "My name is Aqua, now if you can excuse me."

He walks passed them and overs me a hand. "Are you alright?"

I can feel the two girl's glares and I shuttered a bit.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and take his hand. "Thanks."

"No problem," he said. "I'll see you around."

He then walks into the school. That guy, Aqua, seems like a nice boy..

Time skip to after school, about dinner time~

"Your dinner today will be Japanese Omelet." The chef proudly announces and I cut the omelet as fast as possible and shove it in my mouth. The familiar flash of light engulfs me again and I woke up in the world again, where I was hit by the egg from Arthur.

I started to get up when suddenly, a boy with long blond hair comes out of nowhere and points a sword to my throat.

"Who are you.?" He demanded, menacingly.

----------------------------------------------

Yay~ I finished updating another chapter~~ This chapter is dedicated to Arkaciel Her writing is amazing~~ Check it out ^.^

Anyways, please vote and comment~ Steffan Out~^.^*