Chapter 33: Swapping Bodies..?

Lucille's P.O.V.~

   When I managed to wake up, I realized something terribly wrong has happened. I was next to a girl who looked incredibly similar to me, almost as if she was my twin.

  "Ah, Arthur, you're awake!" Kai exclaimed, throwing his hands around me. "That's good!"

  "Wait, what?" I yelled at him, and pushed him off of me. "Did you really mistaken me for that guy?"

  "Wait, what?" Kai glanced at me. "Arthur, did you forget who you are?"

   "But, I'm Lucile!" I said, placing my hand over my chest and realized that.. something wasn't there and it made a thump instead. "Wait, what?!"

  "You're so noisy.." The girl next to me said, rubbing her eyes. "Kai, be quiet for once you chatterbox."

  "Arthur?" I shrieked at hi-her and pulled her up to a sitting position. "We switched bodies!"

  "Ah, what a hassle." He said, "Why do I have to be you out of all the girls here?"

  "You don't even have a good rack to begin with." He said and grabbed my- his chest. I could feel my blood rush into my cheeks.

  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I took his hands off his chest. Poor Kai looked confused and lost as he watched us argue. "We need to get to Merlin and find out what happened to us."

  I took his hand and pulled us both out of bed, quickly rushing out of Arthur's bedroom door. With Arthur's longer legs, I was quicker than normal but my original legs had problems catching up.

  "Why are your legs so short?" Arthur cursed out loud.

   "It's not my fault for that even!" I countered as we arrived at Merlin's door. I quickly knocked on his door and didn't bother to wait for a response to come in.

   Merlin was sitting in his chair like always and he didn't seemed a bit surprised at me holding Arthur's hand.

  "So I heard from a little bird that you two switched bodies," Merlin said, and showed us the box on the cat's collar. "Someone obviously set this up as a way for Arthur to not succeed the throne."

  "The spell in this box basically switches bodies around as you see," He said. "It's not harmful in any way but it's quite troublesome for the timing that this happened in."

  "So is there a way for us to turn back?" I asked, slamming my hands in frustration on his desk. "I don't want to be in this body forever!"

  "Is my body that weird?" Arthur retorted. "I can honestly say the same about yours."

  "Well, the good thing about this spell is that you two will switch back at midnight." Merlin smiled. "But in the morning, you two will swap back once more."

  "That's completely troublesome.." I heard Arthur mutter.

   "Other than that, there is a way you two can go back to your original bodies permanently." Merlin said. "You guys will have to find Medusa's mirror."

   Medusa is a gorgon from Greek Mythology.. I remember reading about her tragic love story and how she was cursed with snake as hair and eyes that turned people into stone..

   "I heard after the legend, someone managed to slay her and place one of eyes into the mirror." Merlin closes his eyes. "And the mirror is located inside Lord Leste's castle."

   "Lord Leste.." I said out loud. "Wait, you mean that narcissistic man at the party?"

  "What a pain.." Arthur complained and crossed his arms over m-his chest.

  "We should tell the others," I told Merlin who nods and magically summons a surprised looking Kai and Lancelot into his room. We quickly explained the situation and their expressions turned grim.