Chapter 42: Reminder

Lucille's P.O.V.~

  "Lucille! You're finally awake!" Kai exclaimed as my eyes fluttered open. "You had me worried that you'd never wake up!"

  "Lancelot, Kai." I nodded at them, acknowledging their presences. Where is my boyfriend though..?

  I tried to sit up, but my head seemed to hurt a bit.

  "You shouldn't move since your head is hurt." Lancelot said, helping me lie down again. "You should just take a good rest instead."

  "Lucille," Kai added, kneeling down so I can see him. "I really don't regret believing in you. You did well."

I smiled at him then realized how thirsty I was from being bedridden for who knows how long.

   "May I get some water?" I asked, and another voice seem to appear from the entrance of my room.

  "You're finally awake." Arthur said, rather coldly for some reason. He looks at Lancelot and Kai. "You two can go now."

  Kai and Lancelot bid their farewells to me and quickly rushed out, closing the door behind them so that it was just Arthur and I.

  "Did you know how worried I was when I saw you pass out?" He said softly, his attitude changing from cold to warm. Arthur pours me a glass of water and hands it to me.

  "I just wanted to help Kai out though." I replied, accepting the glass and taking a sip. "You know that I care about him too, right?"

  "Well, nonetheless, I'm proud of you." Arthur smiled at me and patted my head. "Now drink more water."

  He helps me with the cup, tilting it back when it touched my lips.

  "I'm here for whenever you need me." I reminded him. "I want to make it easier for you and everyone."

  "Is that so..?" He replied, and pushed me lightly onto the bed. Arthur easily dominated me, since I was obviously sick and weak, and hovered over me.

"Arthur, I don't think we should do it now." I said nervously but the glint in his eye seemed like he wasn't going to listen to what I just said. "I really don't think it's a good time right now."

  "Anytime is a good time as long as you're here." He whispered, and combed his hair back with his left hand. That was sorta hot...

  Suddenly, there was knocking at my door.

  "Your Majesty, the King and Princess of Cameliard have arrived." The guard announced and Arthur sighed glumly.

  "I got it." He yelled back and got off of me. "You should stay in bed until Merlin comes around, alright.?"

  "Yes, I understand." I replied and he pats my head once more before leaving my room. He's going to meet the real destined Queen now..

  Time Skip~

  It felt like I was lying in bed for hours until Merlin arrived.

  "Lucille." He greeted me, his long hair glistening from the sunlight. "Kai has already told me about you defeated Lord Nante in the sparring match."

  "What's my next mission then.?" I asked him and he smiled.

  "The Roman Empire has already planned their army and the others have already prepared for war as well." Merlin seemed a little too gleeful for such dark information. "You must help Arthur complete the round table with the best knights around."

  "The table, however, is part of Guinevere's dowry though." Merlin continued and I grimaced at this. "That's why Arthur must marry her."

  "Then the holy grail can finally be obtained then.." I sighed. "By that time, I won't have any missions left."