Chapter 4: Prince Arthur is so Short!

Lucille's P.O.V.~

    "Is this Prince Arthur?" I asked Merlin, who nods as I continue to look at the surprisingly normal looking 8 year old.

"Who is she?" Arthur asked, pointing rudely at me and I squinted at him.

"She is your saviour, please thank her." Merlin said.

"Huh? Why should I?" Arthur said while sticking out his tongue.

"Because, I even bothered to save you.. Kinda ungrateful.." I snapped back. "Respect your elders, shortie."

"Who do you think you're calling short!" He fumed. "I'm going to be taller than you!"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll give you a few years then." I said, smirking and he frowned, knowing that he lost for now.

"Alright, let's go to the castle." Merlin said, ushering us to a wagon.

On the wagon ride to the castle..

"We almost reached Lord Luan's castle." Merlin said then turned to look at Arthur. "By the way, how did you turn into a candy?"

Arthur huffed and folded his hands across his chest. "It's all Kai's fault! We had a fight then I ran into the forest and ate one of the witch's candy!"

I started to laugh. Even as a kid, I would never eat candy off a huge candy house since I'm worried that it would be dirty.

"What are you laughing at?" Arthur said, blushing furiously. "What is your name, anyways?"

"My name is Lucille Arlond." I stated, finally stopped laughing.

"What a weird name." He said. "Anyways, this is the first time I seen some girl wear a man's shirt and-and a-a super s-short skirt."

"What this skirt?" I asked, looking down. "This is the standard length."

"I-It suits you anyways.." Arthur said blushing even harder.

"Look! It's the castle!" I exclaimed, pointing towards the castle.

Arthur sighed. "Have you really never seen a castle before?"

I scoffed. "Of course I did! In story books though."

In the castle..

  "Merlin, thanks for bringing Prince Arthur back safely!" The Lord of the castle with brown hair exclaimed. "I was worried that you wouldn't come back!"

  "Lord Luan, do not worry. It's fine." Merlin said. "All that matters is that Prince Arthur is safe."

I stood there awkwardly. They forgot that I was here..

Lord Luan turns to a child behind him, which I didn't notice until now.

"Kai," he said. "You must apologize to Prince Arthur. If you didn't make him mad, then he wouldn't have ran off."

Kai nods. ".. I'm sorry, your royal highness." He muttered under his breath.

Arthur huffed. "Hm."

Kai looked at Arthur with shock. "I've already apologized, what else do you want? Did I say something wrong?" He said exasperated.

Arthur gave Kai an icy glare. "What did you say?" He asked, icily.

Lord Luan turns towards Kai. "Shut your mouth!"

That was when the Lord finally noticed me. "Who is this girl?" He asked.

Merlin smiled. "I brought her here because she saved Prince Arthur. Could she stay here if you don't mind?" He asked.

Lord Luan took one look at me and hesitantly nodded. "Of course.." He said. "But she seems like she's not from around here.."

"I'm from a different country.." I said.

Merlin nods in agreement. "That's right," he said. "And she will be the who will bring fortune to us."

Lord Luan nods. "If that's the care, then it's no problem."

"It's breakfast time, Lord Luan!" A maid said as she past us.

Lord Luan sighed. "We should go have breakfast."

----------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment~ Steffan out~ ^.^*