A New Story

Shout outs

reyloheart
starwarsfan20
resistance_scum
reylo_2187
thenewrebellion
sandhxter
AngeliqueRavenswood
reyloheart
Reylo_is_My_Halo
reylowithlove
AlejandraPizarro4
sylvanahalim24

And everyone else who supports me. Thank you so much.

Also, I'm about to publish a new book still thinking about which one first.

Okay thought of it here the description.

A little Mistake

Rey was getting married. Bachelorette Party Time. After getting so drunk she ended up sleeping with a random guy, who was married as well, Kylo Ren. Both agreeing to never see each other again, they both ended up working in the new hotel.

Can they both hide what they feel each other, how close can they get when both are married?

Okay so that's my story I'm working on the hope it's coming out soon. Sorry, I haven't been publishing lately, I have school, and I really want my grades to be high. So if I don't publish the new story that much I'll try too.

Now I have school Monday to Friday, acting classes on Saturday, and Catholic Sunday school, my whole week is booked. And I'm going to be joining a drama club this year again, so I have a packed schedule. But I will be posting.

Thank you for the love and support for this story. And I hope you enjoyed how it turns out.