Chapter 52

Kylo has been on the bus for a while day, no stops. He was tired but he had to be strong. Once he goes back to Alderaan he has to run the shack his family is in. And that's now. The bus stop.

"Attention passengers, we are here at Alderaan please grab your belongings and exit the bus," the driver said. Kylo didn't have anything, so he got up and ran out of the bus. He couldn't stop.

******

"Hux thank you so much for expecting my offer of having breakfast," Snoke said. Hux was drinking his orange juice. He put his cup down and nod "yeah how could I not expect free food" Hux said.

"Oh well I want to talk to you," Snoke said. "What happened," Hux asked, picking up the orange juice again. Snoke raised an eyebrow. "You know I found were Kylo wife and kids are hiding". Hux nearly joke on his drink. Hux looks up at Snoke and puts his cup down.

Hux sits up straight. "Oh, okay, uh well what happens now I mean what are you going to do with them," Hux said. "I already sent my henchmen after them, and they are on there way, I'm guessing maybe keep the wife here with me, maybe put some more boobs, keep her for my self, the boy he always been trouble and a pain in the butt so I would kill him, and the girl, she young and pretty, I'm going to sell her" Snoke said.

Hux stares at him. "Well um, that's rough, wait when are you going to get them". Snoke starts to laugh " now, my henchmen are exactly five minutes away from their little home," Snoke said. He pulled out the tablet and showed the GPS.

Hux stared at the tablet and look back up at Snoke. "Well, you are getting them after all, that's what you wanted, and if you could, please tell me where the bathroom is," Hux said. "Down the hall". Hux got up and walked to the bathroom. He quickly shut the door behind him with lock and grab his phone.

"Come on Rey pick up, pick up"." Sorry, the number you reach is not available at the moment". "Shit". He waits to give a message " Rey Snoke found out where you get out of the house now and lose the phone, he tracked it, get out of the house now". Hux shut his phone down and send a text message to Poe. He drop his phone and steps on it. 

Hux had his things. He looks around and finds a window. Hux starts to climb over the toilet opens the window. He heard a few men talking and heard the noise of keys hitting each other. Hux quickly put his head out of the window and stomach making it almost out before a guy grabs his leg and pulled him back in the house.

Hux played on the ground, with his head bleeding after getting hit with the toilet. "Okay boys take him to my funhouse," Snoke said.

******

Rey was changing after she took a shower. She grabbed her white shirt and jeans with her sneakers. Rey got up, and walked out of her room and found Ben and Malia both reading.

"You guys are so well grown," Rey said. She walked to the counter and grab her bag that had the phone Hux gave her. "Guys did you hear my phone ring," Rey asked. "No sorry mom" Ben said. Rey flipped her phone open and press on the message Hux sent her. She put her phone on her ear "Rey Snoke found out where you get out of the house now and lose the phone, he tracked it, get out of the house now".

Rey gasp and drops her phone. She was suddenly distracted when the noise of a car was driving up to her house. Rey walked to the window and saw six guys coming out with guns.  " Ben, Malia we have to go now, hurry someone here," Rey said. "What," Ben asked. "No time for what help your sister hurry," Rey said.

Ben help Malia walk to Rey and they both started to go down the hall. "Kids whatever happens to me you guys run okay, run," Rey said as the walked down the hall. Rey walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Rey ran to the window and unlocked it. Rey pulled it up and went out the window. But when the front door of the house was slammed open she slipped and fall to the ground in fear.

"Ben, get Malia" Rey said. Ben grab his sister and carried her out the window and Rey grabbing her putting her in the ground. The moment Malia touch the floor, the door if the room was suddenly kicked. "Shit," Ben said. He tried to get out, but the window was too small, then the door was cracked open. It was only big enough for small and thin people just like his mom and sister.

"Ben come on," Rey said. Ben shakes his head. "I'm too big to fit, mom I can't go. You have to leave" Ben said. "No, I'm not leaving you," Rey said. The door had a whole and a hand went through trying to find the doorknob. Ben looked back at Rey and his sister before closing the window. "No" Rey yelled. She slammed her hand on the window and watch her son.

The fear in his eyes made her weak. The kid she raised was being taken from her, in front of her own eyes. Rey grabbed Malia hand and they both started to run. Rey didn't look back, she tried her best not to hear her own son screaming. She pulled her door running as fast as the can. "Come on Malia, do not stop,"  Rey said.

"Mom watches out," Malia said pushing Rey to the ground. A bullet failed in the air. Rey gasps and stayed on the ground then tried to see if Malia was okay." I'm fine mom" she said. Rey grabbed her and hugged her. Rey got up and she started to run low, the field of grain was tall enough to stay low.

Once Rey found the woods, she grabs Malia and started to carry her. Malia holds on to her tightly and Rey keeps holding on to her. "Don't let go of me Malia" Rey said. After what seemed five minutes of running, Rey started to run down a hill and she slipped. "Ahhhhh, ugh, oh ugh". Rey rolled down the hill and laid unconstitutional. After hitting her head hard she was off like a light.

Malia slowly got up. She didn't know where she was, she starts to go on the ground and crawl trying to feel her surrounding. She felt hair. She crawled up and touch Rey face. "Mommy, mommy, mommy wake up, wake up please" Malia started to cry and dropped herself on Rey body.

She had to go. "I'm going to run mommy okay," she said. Malia kisses Rey head and gets up. She starts to run away from Rey. She had her hands out to feel anything in front of her. She ran and she ran. Not knowing where she was going. Not knowing she was going back to the house.

Malia stops when she felt the grain. She knew where she was. "No," she said. She went down on the ground and stayed there.

******

Rey laid on the ground still. She slowly opens her eyes and looks around. She gasps and sits up. She looks around and gets up from the ground "Malia, MALIA".  Rey looked back down " no". "June look" She heard. Rey looked up at the hill and turns around to start running. She had no idea where she was going but, she had to keep moving.

Rey took a turn and slide down a hill to hide under a hill. Rey stood there and waited. Rey then saw a building and she quickly started to run towards it. It was an abandoned building. She quickly ran inside and found a corner under the stairs to hide. She stood there and started to cry. Her son was taken, she was worried about where was Malia if she was taken as well, her husband is far away.

Rey closes her eyes and puts her hand on her belly. She had her baby though. But even if she wasn't alone, the people she loved are in danger. Rey stops crying when a door opened. She looks around and crawls more to the wall trying to hide in the dark.

"Come on little missy, come out, come out where ever you," one of the men said. Rey put a hand on her mouth and closed her eyes. She tried not to make a noise. But everything after that happened so fast. Rey quickly got up after they faced their flashlight in front of Rey.

She ran down a hallway, trying to reach the door to get outside. She almost reaches the door. But she went back to complete darkness.

******

Malia falls asleep for almost two hours. She thought that maybe the bad guys were gone, that maybe she could go back. Malia was walking back trying to find which window to go through. She decides to hide till the next morning after being able to open a window she went inside. Malia walked around the room and heard men talking.

She gasps and went to a corner. The door open and Malia quickly ran out of the room. "HEY," one of the men said. Malia ran to the living room and open the door running out of the house. "Ahh no," she yelled as she was caught.  The men who catch her grab his cloth and she slowly fainted. She falls to the ground and turns to the other men.

"It's a good thing you guys needed to use the bathroom because if you didn't we would have never catch her," he said. He grabs Malia and puts her in the truck. "Let's roll guys". They all went in their trucks and drives away from the shack.