Chapter 47

"Okay I packed every single good luck charm you bought me, I doubt I lose," Kylo said.

Rey laughs and walks to him. "You won't, just promise me you come back to us, with a trophy" Rey said. Kylo nods. He puts his hands on her cheek pulling her close to him and kisses her. Rey puts her hands on his waist.

"Eww" they heard from the door. Rey pulled away and turns to see her son standing at the door. "Ben do you always see us kiss," Rey asked. "Sadly," he said. Rey walked to her son and kissed his head.

"I love you, son, are you done packing up," Rey asked. He nods. "Packing for what," Kylo asked. Rey turns to Kylo "nothing". Kylo raises an eyebrow. " MALIA" He yelled. "Ben," Rey said turning to her son. He nods and runs out of the room "don't come in, don't come in" he yelled. Malia pop from the end of the hallway but Been picked her up carrying her away.

Rey turns to Kylo with a worried smile. "Rey why are you guys packing," he asked. Rey sighs "fine, I'm going to tell you, but don't get mad". Kylo sits down. Rey takes a deep breath, she knew he would get mad.

"I may have talked to the kids and we decide to pack somethings just in case you lose," Rey said. Kylo gasp and gets up "lose, you guys think I will lose," Kylo said. Rey nods slowly. "Hey, " Kylo yelled. He walked away from her and sat down with a hurt face.

"Kylo we only packed because Snoke will go after us," Rey said. "I know, and I don't even get how he could do so many things," Kylo said. Rey nods. Kylo grabs Rey hand and looks at it.

"Don't worry Rey, I will be back before you know it, but just in case where do you plan on going?" Kylo asked. "We are going to a little house I rented in upstate," Rey said. Kylo nods. "That's fine if I lose you go to the car and drive don't stop till you get there okay," Kylo said.

Rey nods. "There food there and money I hide". Kylo nods " Rey if I lose I'm going try and get there to you guys, I instead wait for me at Clark Field, if I don't get there the next day when the game finish then you know what happened, go to the house," Kylo said. Rey nods.

Kylo looked at the time and looks back at Rey. "Okay I have to go or I'm going to be late for the flight," Kylo said. "Yeah okay we walked you out" Rey said. Rey walked out of the room, Kylo stood there and look around. He closes his eyes afraid to go. Why did he ever join the team, he asked himself? Yeah, he just wanted fame and fortune.

If Kylo was the same person before, he would never have put his career first then his family. He had the life he wanted since he meets Rey, she was the only thing he wanted. He just couldn't believe that was his life and Rey life too. Rey went through so much. First, her mother died when she was a little kid, then father abusiveness, then she was pregnant and had a child for a few months before Kylo even knew, not all of the things she had to live through. Rey just needed a break from it all.

Kylo opens his eyes and grabs his things. He walked out of the room still with all those thoughts in his head. God, he prayed for his family would be safe. He walked out of the house and looked at his wife and kids. He walked to Malia and looked down at her. He hugs her and kisses her cheek and forehead.

"Bye dad," she said. Kylo moved her face so she could stare at his eyes though she can't he wants to look at her eyes. "Everything going to be fine, promise," he said. She nods and hugs him again. Kylo goes to Ben.  Kylo didn't know what to do but what surprise him was when Ben hugged him. Kylo hugged him back and closes his eyes, he hasn't hugged his son in months. At least enjoy it.

"Bye Dad" Ben said. "Bye Ben," Kylo said. Kylo pulled away from Ben and walked to Rey. She looks at him before slamming her lips to his. He drops his bag and wrapped his arms around her. "EWW," Ben said as he watched them.   Kylo pulled away from Rey not that far for her lips just to turn to face his son "let us be for just a moment".

Ben nods and turns around, that's when Kylo goes back to kiss Rey. This made Rey worries go away. Feeling him close to her, kissing him melted all her fears and what would happen. As long as they have this moment to last. Kylo wanted nothing more but to be with them. Kylo finally pulls away and kisses Rey forehead.

"I love you," he said. "I know, me too," Rey said. He hugs her before walking to the car. He throws the bag and closes the door as he sits down on the sit. He starts the car and before he drives away he pops his head out of the car "go to the house, as soon as I lose if I do, go to the house" Kylo said. Rey watches him as he puts his head back in the car and drives away.

She walks a few steps forward as the car drives away and Kylo looks at them from the car mirror, thinking it might be his last time.