Chapter 12

Kylo played with his son on the beach helping Ben built a sand castle. Meanwhile, Rey was keeping track of the new book she is writing.

This one is about a girl bad girl at school asking a smart boy to join her on a road trip so she can find a new place to live because she is secretly pregnant with her ex baby.  Rey is very creative (AKA Myself).

Rey looks up from her computer and watches her son play with Kylo. She smiles and laughs as she sees her son and husband play, something she hasn't seen in a long time. Kylo carried Ben back to Rey.

"When we get to mommy you give her a big kiss, not it," Kylo said to Ben. Ben ran up to Rey and gave her a big kiss on her cheek. Rey smiled." Hi baby" She said. She smiled and look at Kylo. Kylo bends down and kissed her. Rey pulls away and smiles. "Ewww," Ben said. Rey turns to her son and gives him a kiss on his forehead.

Kylo was about to sit down when two girls walked up with a paper and pen. "Kylo Ren it's really you," the girls said. "Hi," Kylo said. He turns to face Rey who was sitting quietly with Ben on her knees. "Hi Rey and Ben," The girls said. "Hi," Rey said. "I'm can we get your autograph Kylo, please" The other girl asked.

"Of course," Kylo said. He started to write his name down on the piece of paper. "Thank you so much and sorry for bothering your vacation with your family," The two girls said.

They walked away and Kylo turns to face Rey ago was drinking water." Are we going back to the hotel" Rey asked." Yeah let's go" Kylo said. They walked back to the room, but on their way to the hotel room, Ben fall asleep. Ben was in the other room across the hall. That gave time for Rey and Kylo.

Both of them went into the shower, washing off the shampoo of each other, washing the soap off each other. As Rey washes her self in the water, Kylo comes close to her and wraps his arms around her. He starts to kiss her neck. The water was warm and it hit both of their body gently. 

Rey turns around to kiss Kylo on his lips. After a few minutes, Kylo moves his lips to her neck starting to kiss there. Rey tilts her head back and moans as his mouth moves to one of her breasts. He holds her tightly and moves his hand to her butt and lifts her up. He pushes her against the wall. It was a big tub.

He kisses her lips entering his tongue in her mouth. Rey puts her tongue in his mouth and wraps her arms around him. Both enjoy each other for a while before he pulls away and looks at Rey.  Rey looks to his eyes." You're my everything Rey, I'm crazy about you, I love your eyes, your hair, your lips, your lips, your breast" Kylo said.

"My breast is small," Rey said." They're perfect, I love how they are small, they're just perfect" Kylo said. He kisses Rey for a few more seconds before entering her. Rey pulls away from the kiss and hits her head on the wall as he enters her. She bites her lips and breathes in a long breath. He pulls out and pushes himself in her again. and again. Each time harder than the one before. Rey smiles as he keeps pushing himself in her. Kylo turns off the water and both of them get off the tub.

Rey got thrown to the bed. Kylo smiled as he looked at Rey. Kylo opens a drawer and grabbed one of his ties and a small object. A mini egg bullet vibrator. He also took out another vibrator but a bigger one.  He walked toward Rey and tied her hands together with his tie and lift her arms over her head laying flat on the bed. Kylo kissed Rey softly and looked at the vibrator.

Kylo spread Rey legs apart and put the vibrator in her. He grabbed the co troll that attached the vibrator but it was a long wire, so it wouldn't bother them. He turns it on and put the maximum number, the highest. He put the start button and Rey moved her body as it started to vibrate. Kylo grabs the other vibrator and started to move it on Rey stomach and arms and thighs.

Rey moans and couldn't control the way she is feeling. Kylo smiles as he looks at Rey. Watching her breakdown while feeling pleasure. Kylo couldn't wait anymore, he pulled Rey legs apart and push himself in her. Kylo couldn't believe how wet she got. He thrust in her making Rey feel more pleasure than before.

She couldn't even hold Kylo if she wanted to because her hand was tied. Kylo sucks on Rey breast and bites it while he used his right hand to move the vibrator across her stomach. Kylo looked up only to see Rey face red and breathing in a deep breath. Rey moved Kylo pulled out of Rey and flipped her over. Her legs were still spread.

He kissed the back of her neck and lower back, and ass check. He sat up on his knees and looked down at Rey. He leans forward and enters Rey from behind. He pushes himself in Rey holding the back her shoulder. Rey gasps as he pushes himself in her. With her hair on her face, Kylo couldn't see her facial reaction. After a few more minutes and few more rough thrust in her, he was done.

Rey had her arms wrapped around Kylo and her head rested on his chest. Kylo played with her wet hair since they just got out of the shower. "How was it," Kylo asked. Rey chuckled. She lifts her head up to look at Kylo. "I like it," Rey said. She turns her head to the clock. "It's only 5:00 p.m do you want to order food" Rey asked." Yes, I do" Kylo said.