Chapter 21

Of course, Kylo was alone in his house after Rey left him..... Two Months Ago.

He had gone to practice and back home every single day, but not one day without thinking her Rey, or Ben or even his unborn child. All he wanted was them to go back to him. Snoke didn't know about Rey pregnancy yet, but it didn't seem like he needs to know. Kylo just felt it, Rey and he were done with each other.

Every night Kylo would drink a should bottle of wine do forget his family, forget how he slapped Rey, yelled at her, yelled at her while his son was there crying of fear. But now Kylo was just alone in the house he bought for his wife and son. To create a life together. He was all alone.

****

Rey was sitting peacefully reading her book about second pregnancy now it changes you. Ben was doing his homework at that time. Rey slowly got up and put her hand on her five-month pregnant belly.

"You are a heavy one," Rey said. She smiled." My little princess, oh hope you are happy when you're here, my little girl, I just wish your father was here too" Rey said. She walked to the kitchen and Rose was there feeding her newborn baby boy. Yes, Rose was pregnant. Both Rose and Finn were excited about their new baby arrival.

Of course, Rose family was still not talking to her after five years but she didn't care anymore because her happiness is what matter. And if Finn sees his love happy then his life is complete.

Reg just seeing them happy was something she wished for with Kylo. Rey hasn't seen him since the night he came back from his job. She missed him but could never forgive him for what he did to her. That slapped will scar her for life. Though she keeps her distance from him, Kylo always called her but she never answered.

Rey wanted to talk to him and ask him to go back to her, but she has no doubt that he will quit his job. She hated their distance, hated what they are going through but when she comes to conclusion she understands that she had a point to keep their distance, to go through with their problems.

****

A month has passed. Kylo made his decision he was going to speak to Rey. He didn't care anymore, he loved her. Though he still wants his career, they can come up with a sort of deal. Three months without seeing each other he can't add another month in.

Kylo walked to his car, started it and drove straight to Rose house.