Chapter 56

Kylo grabs a pair of sunglasses before leaving the hotel. He needs to find his parents. He bought a new flip phone and tried to contact his parents. He knew they wouldn't answer though but at least see.

The next person he called was Poe. Thankfully he answered. It made Kylo feel a whole lot better. Poe told him he would pick him up. So Kylo decided to check out of the hotel he was in.

Waiting patiently, Poe finally came. Kylo stared at Poe from the outside of the car.  "Get in," Poe said. Kylo smiled and got in. They both embrace. "Are you okay?" Kylo asked. "It's not about me Kylo, this is all about you," Poe said. He started driving.

"Look Kylo all of this is your fault, your family life is in danger, " Poe said. "I know, I should have listened to Rey, now she and my kids were taken away from me," Kylo said. "Look I am going to help, Finn willing too," Poe said. "I don't know how I'm going to explain all this to my parents," Kylo said." When they found out about what you sign for they freaked out" Poe said.

Kylo nods and takes his hoodie off. Poe looks at him for a second then looks back at the road. "Wait". Poe stops the car. "You shaved your hair," Poe said. "Yes," Kylo said. "Bold Kylo, Didn't see that coming," Poe said. Poe started the car again. The rest of the way was quite. The only things Kylo could hear were the thoughts in his head.

******

"We're here Kylo," Poe said. Kylo looks up at the odd tiny house. "Huh, okay let's go inside," Kylo said. Kylo got out of the car. "Okay, they don't know you're here so let me talk first," Poe said but Kylo wasn't paying attention, because in that time he saw his father walking out of the house straight towards him.

"Dad," Kylo said. Han grabs him by the shirt. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING, YOU PUT OUR LIVES ON THE LINE FOR YOUR STUDIO CAREER," Han yelled. Leia walked out of the house with Rose and Finn. "Son" Leia said. "Dad I'm sorry, I didn't think this was going to happen," Kylo said.

"Sure, that's what you think, well here something THINGS DON'T ALWAYS GO THE WAY YOU THINK" Han yelled. "Han". Leia walked up to them. "Stop it now, this is not how we find a solution," Leia said. Han let go of Kylo. Leia looked at Kylo. "Son, where is Rey, where are Malia and Ben" Leia said.

"I don't know, okay Snoke took them, I tried to get to them but I was too late," Kylo said. "Yeah but Hux was also taken, we don't know where he is, and a child of his is going to be an orphan," Leia said. "I didn't mean to bring him into this, he chose to help," Kylo said. "Yeah but a good man like him is going to suffer like a bad man," Han said.

"Okay I say we talk inside before anyone sees us," Poe said.  Leia walks away and can follow her. Kylo turns to his friends. Rose look at Finn. Finn was upset with him. Angry. Rose sighs and goes up to hug Kylo. "I'm just glad you okay, now we have to worry about finding Rey and your kids," Rose said. Kylo nods and Rose leaves him to walk in with Finn.

Kylo walks with them in the house. He already knew what he was going to dom he just needs help. He just wanted to save his family, no matter the cost.