Chapter 32

Ben crawled out of his bed to sneak to Malia room. There he climbs up a chair and slowly entire Malia crib and wraps his arm around her gently not trying to squeeze her.

Almost falling asleep he wakes up hearing yelling from across the hall. He gets to trying not to wake up his sister and slowly gets out the bed. "I will be back Mal," He said. He tiptoes out of the room to the hallway where he finally made it to Kylo and Rey's room. He put looks through the little space and sees Kylo screaming at Rey who was sitting on the bed with her back turn to him.

"You started writing after you agreed to stop," Kylo said. Rey gets up and walks to him." So what if I did, I'm not going to publish it don't worry Kylo" Rey said. "You know what I don't like the fact you keep call me Kylo" Kylo yelled.

"Well you change your name legally so, of course, your name is Kylo, Kylo Ren," Rey said as she crossed her arms underneath her chest. Kylo through a pillow on the ground and sat down on the bed. "You seem weak," Rey said.

"Shut up," Kylo said. Rey shakes her head and walks to the door. Ben then quickly cuddles to the side where it's dark. Rey walked out of the room and Kylo followed her." Where are you going" Kylo asked." I'm going to the guest room" Rey said.

"Really Rey, come on," Kylo said." No, you have to understand Kylo" Rey said turning to face him." I am the one taking care of our children Malia who needs our full attention who knows if she will ever get to see again, Ben who hates you and you have done nothing to change that because Ben only sees you yelling at me" Rey said.

"No, he doesn't he just having a rebel diploma, but he will get over it," Kylo said. Ben rolled his eyes and get up from his spot. Rey turns her sight to Ben and he walks to Rey. Kylo closes his eyes rubs his hand to his eyes. "Mommy, don't go to the guest room come sleep with me and Mal, please," Ben said. Rey looks up to Kylo then back to Ben.

"Okay you go to your room and I'll bring Malia," Rey said. "Yaaaa" Ben said running to his room. Rey looks at Kylo before turning her back to him and walking away. Kylo looks down and rubs his eyes and walks into his room.

Once Kylo brushes his teeth he pulls his shirt off and lays down on his bed getting ready to sleep. He looks at the ceiling alone think about his family, how bad their situation is now." I can always get better, right" Kylo said to himself.