Chapter 46

Rey has been sick for a while now. So that's when Rose came and took care of her. Boy did Rey felt like vomiting.

"Rey what did you eat that makes you feel so bad," Rose said. "I don't know I eat fruits and veggies," Rey said.

Rose looks at her and gives her smirk. "You know you only feel like this when you are pregnant," Rose said. Rey looks up at her. Rey starts to laugh.

"Rose come on, I wouldn't be sorry if I was pregnant because Kylo said I could have one more child but, I'm not pregnant," Rey said. Rose raised an eyebrow. Rey shakes her head and drank some of the tea Rose gave her.

******

"I'm so tired," Kylo said. He rubbed his eyes ready to sleep. He pulled his shirt off and turn to see Rey crawling up to him. "At least you came early," Rey said kissing his shoulder. He turns around and pulls Rey to sat on his lap.

"Are you feeling better, Rose said you were sick?" He asked. Rey nods "True, hah you know she said I might be pregnant," Rey said. Kylo raises an eyebrow surprise. "What," he asked. Rey sighs and repeats her self "I might be pregnant" Rey said.

Kylo avoids eye contact with Rey and swallowed hard. "Kylo what's wrong," Rey asked. He smiles "nothing, nothing at all, your pregnant". Rey shakes her head " Kylo trust me I'm not" Rey said. "How could you be sure," Kylo said. Rey shrugs her shoulder "I'm been taking the pills, there no way" Rey said.

"Than why with all the vomiting, and mix emotion," Kylo asked. "I don't have mix emotion," Rey said. Kylo raised an eyebrow "how about this morning you cried when you saw Malia reading your book in braille". Rey starts to feel tears coming out of her eyes, " She read my story Kylo, she knows how it started".

"See", " your right". Rey got off of Kylo and went to lay on the bed. Kylo rolled himself to his side of the bed and look up at the ceiling. He turns his head to face Rey, but she still looked up. "Don't you want another baby, you know we can have one more Rey", Kylo said.

Rey stares at the ceiling above her, " I know, Kylo I'm scared to have another, we are getting old, I'm almost 37, three years I'm forty, would it be dangerous for me, yes, " Rey said. Kylo understands what she worried about. "I mean when the baby 16, I'm will be 53, who knows when the kid would move out," Rey said.

Kylo started to count "what are you doing" Rey asked. "Sorry I was counting how old I will be," Kylo said. Rey laughs and turns to face him." Tomorrow I'm going to buy a test If I am then there nothing to worry about, " Rey said. Kylo nods. "I have something to worry about".

Rey gives him a confused stare. " I have a game left to play if I don't win, I don't know what's going to happen," Kylo said. Rey shakes her head "no do not worry, you are going to win this and it will be okay" Rey said.