Chapter 1

Second Part of You're Not Alone.

.Wedding Day.

Both in separate rooms and both on one side of the building getting ready.

Rey had her makeup done by Emma and hair done by Rose. The dress was simple but elegant and beautiful. Rey smoked as Rose zip her dress up. Rey hair was curled and instead of a wedding veil, she had a pin. Rey smiled and took a deep breath.

Kylo was in his room fixing his tie. He put some cologne on to make him smell great. He looked at his watch and look back at the other. They walked out of the room behind Kylo heading to the wedding room. Rey walked with Rose and Emma to the wedding room as well.

Leia saw Rey walk toward the door and gasp. Leia giving Rey advice and calming her down. Rey smiled and node. Han was waiting with Kylo in the ceremony room calming him down and speak g to his son before he begins a married man. The time arrived. Han ran to the back of the church. People settle in their sits.

When Han saw Rey he smiled and hugged her. The music started to play and the door opened. Kylo looks up and waited.

First Rose and Finn walked down the aisle, then Poe and Emma and then a few other couples walked down.

Then Kylo smiled. He smiled when he saw his already one-year-old son walk down the aisle carrying the rings with Luke next to him.

Kylo blows his son a kiss and he walks to the side with Luke. Leia walked down the aisle with Han. Both smiling at their son. Kylo smiles and then a little girl walked down the aisle throwing flowers. Then the time came. Rey stands alone in the back she was walking in her own. Her father wasn't there to walk her down.

When she was about to walk to the door someone grabs her arm. She turns to see Obi-Wan. She smiles and both hug.

He smiles at her and they walk to the door. Obi-Wan walks in the door. That's when everyone got up. Obi-Wan pulled his arm out for Rey. Rey nodes and walked toward him and turns to everyone.

Kylo jaw drops but soon turn to a bright smile. Rey smiled and started to walk with Obi-Wan toward him. Once they got in the front, Obi-Wan kissed her cheek so did Han.

Rey looks at Kylo and he pulled out his hand for her. Rey pulled her hand towards his, Kylo pulled her in front of him. Both looked at each other in love.

The father started to speak. It took forever but they finally got to there wedding vows. First was Kylo.

"Rey, I promise you that I will be there for you and our son, I love you and I want to be yours, and only yours, I promise to take care of you and our son, I promise to be 100% attendant, I will respect your career and respect you respect our son" Kylo said.

Rey smiled. "My turn, okay Ben you saved me from my life I lived before, you even tried to come to again after the whole problem we had," Rey said. Kylo puts his head down making Rey laugh.

"Ben you came back when you heard about our son, and I don't know what to do to thank you, I love you and I will respect you and promise to always be there for you and to be there for our son, I will always love you I promise," Rey said.

Kylo smile "yeah you will". The crowd laughs a little until it was time to put their rings on.

Baby Ben walked with Luke with the rings and gave it to the couple."Hi, Ben" Rey and Kylo said. He smiled and walked away.

"Alright Ben Solo do you take Rey Kenobi as your wife will death pulls you apart," The father said.

Kylo looked at Rey." I do" Kylo said. He slides the ring in her finger.

"Do you Rey Kenobi take Ben Solo as you husband till death pull you apart?" The father said.

Rey slides the ring in his finger and nodes "I do". She smiled at him. "Well in the power of...... " Kylo pulled Rey to his arm and kissed her.

"You may kiss the... Oh okay just continue doing what you are doing" the father said.

The crowd got up and clapped cheering the new couple. Kylo pulled away and smiled at Rey. "I'm married" he shouted and everyone started to laugh.

Rey grabs Kylo tie and pulled him down to kiss him.