Chapter 63

"Calm down, sweetie" Leia said to Rey. "No, no today it's the only chance we have of getting my kids, and maybe even Hux," Rey said.

"Yeah, they will find them," Leia said. Rey smiles and drinks her tea. "Hux, I'm worried about him, he did a lot for us, and he also has his daughter I hope he okay" Leia added. Rey put her cup down. "Me too, where is Ramona" Rey asked. "She with Emma," Leia said.

Rey turns her head and stared at Emma. Emma was busy playing with here. Rey got up and walked to Emma. She sat down and looked at them both. "You wouldn't get too close, remember once Hux comes back he will take her," Rey said.

"I know, but after adopting our son, I realized I wanted more, he going to college soon too, and I won't be a mom anymore," Emma said. "Emma it's okay, look kids love for their mother never expire, it's unconditional love," Rey said.

"Okay, right now let's just hope Kylo and the other save your kids and Hux," Emma said. Rey nods and grabs Ramona. It could be a distraction for now.

******

"Sir, the kids are already in the truck, do we send them now to the jet". " Yes, please, send my bags to the airport and transfer it to the plane," Snoke said.

The women nod and left. Snoke turns back to look at his house." It's been a journey" he said. He was so lost in thoughts he gasps when one of his guards came back "Snoke what do we do with Hux".

He turns around and stares at him. "What else do we do with traders, we punished them like traders". Snoke walked away from the guard. Leaving his home. " hurry up we need to go on the plane, leave before someone finds us" Snoke said.

Getting into the car, he closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath. "Okay let's move," he said. He turned on the car and drives away.

******

"Okay, we set up every single recording and teacher on our agents".

"Okay, so what time does Snoke come with my kids, I can't wait for that long" Kylo said. "We don't know but your children are in that plane, or will be we don't know yet but be patient, this will only work it your patient".

Kylo nods and waited. He waited. And waited. And waited. "Okay, I am not a patient person, ". He got from the chair running his hand through his hair. " I need to see my kids, I can't live without seeing them".

"You did for over ten years, remember all that traveling" Han said. "Don't remind me". Kylo knew he was right, and regretted it. But you can't change history. But you chose where you want to go in life. Kylo walked to his dad and sat next to him. " I'm scared".

"I know me too, Ben and Malia is everything to me, " Han said. "It's all my fault, all of this is my fault," Kylo said. "You are responsible for your own decisions, but you are also responsible for fixing it," Han said.

"I will, I will help them, I will find my kids, and bring them to Rey," Kylo said.  He was committed to that promise. He wanted his family back together. They will be together again.