Chapter 57

"I don't believe it, I really don't," Leia said. Leia turns to face Kylo. "Why, just why," Leia asked.

"I wanted my career, and I also wanted my family," Kylo said. "Yeah but you always left, okay you spend more time at work than with Rey, and your kids, " Rose said. "I know, I didn't notice that," Kylo said.

"You know how many times Rey called me, how she felt alone," Rose said. "How many times she talks to us," Poe said. "You missed so many things, Your son's graduations, your daughter's appointments, everything," Leia said.

"Yeah, but I need your help, Snoke has them okay, I need them back and I can't do it alone," Kylo said. "What do you have in mind," Poe asked.

"Well, it's a work in progress, but I can promise you this will work," Kylo said. "Okay," Poe said. "First, Rose do you have your camera," Kylo asked. They all look at each other.

******

Rey has been working all day.  Walking back and forth. Cleaning the stables. Picking up hey. Washing clothing, not by a washing machine, the old fashion way.  Rey and the children only eat one time a day that is during lunchtime.

But there a whole buffet, so they get full for the rest of the day till the next day. Rey hasn't been carrying. She has been working, not notice how is she, how her health. She was pregnant. Almost a month. Boy did she get worried? She worried if her baby was okay.

Every day after a long day of work, ready to sleep, she goes to her bed. Not even soft. It was a rough bed. Thin blankets, not keeping her warm at night. Even the water is cold. She has to stand under the water, shivering to the point when she couldn't take it anymore.

The only time Rey likes is when she gets to see her kids. That's when their eating or even sometimes she would walk to her field and she would see them. She just wants them to be safe.

But surprisingly that next day was different. Putting a pair of fresh wash clothing and morning breakfast. Rey was walking to a room. She and her kids weren't allowed in the house, only to eat and to leave the clothing and pick things. 

But it was different. She walks in the house with a guard behind her. He was taking her to a room. She had no idea where but the guard had a gun, and that's no joke. Rey was just trying not to get herself kill.

Finally getting to the room Rey walked in,  finding a man with a doctor coat. "Um, what is this" Rey asked. "A sonogram," the men with the coat said. "A what"?

"I though Snoke said she had other children," The men asked the guard. "I know what a sonogram is, it's just why" Rey asked. "I though Snoke said she wa....", " Yes I'M PREGNANT, it's just why did Snoke send you, I mean he hates me,"  Rey said.

"I just do what he says so please go on the bed and pull your shirt over your stomach," the men said. Rey nods and does what he says. "When was the last time you had a child," the men asked.

"About eleven years ago," Rey said. The men already put the gel on her belly. Rey relax. Her back felt so good. All that time sleeping in a hard bed, finally laying on a soft mattress.

"Okay first we are going to do a heart check to see if the baby okay so just relax and wait," the old men said.

******

"This is a crazy idea, " Finn said. "It is, Kylo we can't do this, I wouldn't risk it, " Han said. "I know and true me I don't want to do this but there nothing else I could think of, but I promise if we are to get them back this is the way," Kylo said.