Chapter 48

Kylo was sitting at the dressing room, praying. He was hoping Rey and his children were doing fine right now.

Hux turns to face Kylo and he walks to him. He waited for Kylo to finish. He pulled his bottle of water in front of Kylo and a bag of ginger fist tablet. Kylo looks up at Hux, "it helps calm down nervous, it works for me" Hux said. Kylo took one and put it in his cup pouring some of Hux water on the tablets and the tablet evaporates to gas. Kylo then drinks it and put the cup down.

"Thanks, Hux," he said. Hux nods and sits down next to Kylo. Hux faces Kylo, "everything going to be fine okay, I know what's going on in your family okay just letting you know I got your back okay after everything Rey did help me a lot with Ramona, I wouldn't want anything happening with your family," Hux said.

"Thanks, Hux, I am, really, " Kylo said. "Yeah, " Hux said. Hux got up but Kylo grabs his hand. Hux turns around and sits back down. "Hux, if we lose I won't go back home and I need you to go to my family," Kylo said. "Rey and your children," he asked. "No, we'll yes but I need you to go to my parents to take care of them, get my friends to all I know Snoke is capable of catching them too," Kylo said.

"Okay, and you wife and children," Hux asked. "Just watch them make sure they have everything, food, clothing protection, just please do me that favor" Kylo begged. Hux nods. "Don't worry," Hux said. He walked away to finish getting ready.

Kylo sighs and gets up putting his helmet on.

******

"Mom the game starting" Ben yelled from the living room. Rey turns her head, she was in the bathroom, " I'm coming" she yelled. Rey looks back at herself in the mirror.  She starts to sob in her hand. She couldn't believe she was going to go through it all over again.

The test was in her hands, with the results, the same results that came from the test before. She wipes her tears and looks at herself in the mirror. She breaths in and out. She turns on the water and washes her face, drying her face then with a towel. She looks at herself before leaving the bathroom with the two tests that have a puls sign in both.

Rey walked to the living room finding both of her kids sitting. "Okay, first we pray" Rey said. She walked to her kids and hold both of their hands with her hands. She closes her eyes "please lord, protect us, protect my husband in his game, don't give us any more harm, protect my children, protect my family from harm, protect my friends from harm and please bless Kylo in his game" Rey said. "Amen," they said.

Rey opens her eyes and put her hand on her belly. "They're coming out," Ben said. Rey turns to face the TV then sits on the couch with both of her children holding them. "Their dad," Ben said. Rey felt worried. How could she not? That game determines what will happen to them.

First the national anthem, then meeting their opponents. It took forever for the game to start. As the team set up to play the speakers were keeping it unsilenced "well did you know this is the last game for Kylo Ren" one of the speakers said. "Yeah we know started as a teen actually can you believe that now adults, who know what he will do after," the other said.

"Come on Kylo you could do this" Rey said. The sound for the game to start went off and they started to tackle each other. Rey watched them as all passed the ball. "Come on Kylo come on Ky-, come on Ben" Rey said. His name is Ben Solo she said to herself. 

Ben watched as his father ran with the ball in his arms trying to get past all of his opponents. "YES," he yelled. He sighs and throws his arm in. Rey smiles and hugs Malia. As Kylo team made points the other team did as while.

It seemed so fast, how everything happened. How many players got hurt as well. Rey was just sitting with her hands folded together. Almost two hours, the game was almost finished. Both teams were tied.

"Well looks like both teams are tied now, only less than a minute and one of the teams have a chance to win," one of the speakers said. "Come on Ben," Rey said.

The whistle went off and both teams started to tackle each other. "Look there Kylo Ren carrying the ball, he going to make it," The first speaker said. Rey watched as Kylo ran with the ball. With a worried look, she just hoped he made it. Hux was behind him pushing everyone out of his way.

He almost made but another teammate from the other team crashed in the Kylo, making him fall to the ground straight down to his stomach and face. Rey gasps and got up from sitting, she watched as Kylo stays on the ground groaning in pain, but with the other team running to their victory.

"This year winner is the Wickets," speaker number two said. "Uh but looks like Kylo has been injured, not a good way to end his final game, what happened out there," Speaker number one said. "I do not know but that hurt, but victory to the Wickets," speaker number two said.

Rey was crying and started looking for the remote control. She finally found it and turn it off. She slams the control on the ground and screamed and went on the ground sobbing. Malia crawled to Rey hugging her. Ben dropped on his knees crying with them. Rey hugged both of them then kissed them both she made them look at her.

"Okay grabbed your things, kids, we have to leave now, come on," Rey said. Ben nods and he grabs his bags and Malia too. Rey grabs her bags and waited for them outside the house. Ben came carrying Malia and they ran to the car.

Rey through her bag in the car starting it. She turns to her kids, "your electronic device guys". Ben passes his phone and computer while Malia passes her tablet. Rey grabs their things and added her phone Rey rolled down the window and throw her hand as high as she can then through it to the ground. It all shattered its glass.

Rey started to drive away from the place so-called home.