Chapter 42

Hux cleans the counter as Rey carried the little girl of his in her arms feeding her with the milk bottle. Rey listens to him as he explains his story.

"I mean I was going to leave my sweet Kate but I couldn't, I fell in love and it was only a few months together and she found out she was pregnant with my child, I couldn't leave her," Hux said smiling. Rey smiles and looks back at his daughter.

"And Snoke I was afraid to talk to him because I saw what he did to you and Kylo so I kept this a secret, and my father was a mad man, just like your who hit me," Hux said. "You seem better than him," Rey said. "No, didn't you see I left my baby here alone so I could buy the things she needs," Hux said. He walked to Rey grabbing his little girl.

"But I know I won't make the same mistake my father did, I never hurt my little Ramona like I was," Hux said. "Ramona that is a lovely name," Rey said. Hux smiles.

"You know I always wanted a girl and one night I had a dream where I saw God and he asked me if I wanted a boy or a girl and I said a girl, I didn't even know Kate was pregnant and she did it either" Hux said.

Rey looks down at Ramona. "Well you have a lot to learn Hux, raising a child isn't easy especially keeping it a secret" Rey said. "I need you to help Rey, I don't know what In doing and I don't know where to live her and Snoke is asking when do I go back to practice, I told him I'm sick but I'm here watching her, I can't risk for calling a nanny who knows if she speaks" Hux said.

"Hux, look at," Rey said. He looks up. "I have a friend do you know Rose" Rey asked. "Yeah I do," He said. "I could ask her to help don't get your hopes up I don't know if she will agree but just wish and pray that you find a solution," Rey said.

"Thank you," Hux said. "Hux looks, I want to do this so your daughter could grow in normal life, I been through what Snoke did and trust me you don't want to go through that" Rey said. "I know, Kylo told me everything, But he loves you a lot Rey but you should know how many days Kylo is worried about you and your kids when he comes to practice first thing he does is pray for you guys," Hux said.

"Really," Rey asked. "Yeah, also to let you know I kinda liked you before," Hux said. "Oh I know, why you think I was afraid to come with you, " Rey said. Hux laughs and looks back at his daughter.

"Well I am going to Rose and talk her about this, let see what happens," Rey said. Hux nod gets up. "Thank you so much, Rey I owe you one, " Hux said. "No, you don't have to, just take care of your daughter that is the only thing you have to worry about," Rey said. Hux nods and Rey left leaving him alone.

"Everything going to be alright Ramona, we are going to be alright," Hux said.