Chapter 54

Rey woked up by the noise of a door opening. She gasps and gets up. She looks around and gasps more. She pulls the bedsheet and sits up. "What".

She looks at the clothing she was wearing. A nightgown. "Ms. Did you have a good sleep," the men asked. Rey turns her head and screams when she sees the man. She rolls out of bed and walks to away. She grabs a lamp and held it up. "Ms. Please it's a misunderstanding," he said.

"No, you are working with him, Snoke, the man who tried to murder my husband who took my kids, by the way, WHERE ARE MY KIDS" Rey yelled. He walked closer and Rey walked back. "No look, look, I'm just a male maid, okay, I don't know about you kids or your husband," he said. "Sure you are," Rey said. "I am I here to leave you clothing for the day," he said. "What," Rey asked.

He pulled out a couple of clothing. "Just for you, " he said. Rey looks at him and puts the lamp down. She walks to grab the clothing. "Snoke asked for you to join him for breakfast, " he said. Rey looks at him and throws the clothing "what no I am not eating with him".

"Ma' ma, I think you should accept. If you want your baby to be healthy" he said. Rey grabs the lamp again "how fo you know about my baby" she asked. "Okay, it's up to you, but if you want to have a healthy baby than you should come and eat,  less you want the baby to starve," he said.

Rey stood there looking at him, she tried to keep her tough face up but she was just full of questions and confusion. "I will leave these clothing here, and I will wait for you outside to take you to breakfast," he said. He left the room closing the door behind him.

Rey throws the lamp to the bed and throws her self on the bed too. What was happening? Rey put her hand on her belly. She was worried about her baby, and her kids. She was worried to know what happened to them. It would crush her if they were hurt. Rey had no choice but to put on the clothing and eat with Snoke.

She grabs the blue shirt and black long leggings and quickly put them on. She turns her head and sees the same shoe she had on when they catch her. She grabs the shoes and looks for a pair of socks. Once she finds them, she puts the socks and shoes.

Rey rubs her eyes and gets up, walking tk the bathroom. She was surprised to find a toothbrush and toothpaste on the sink. Rey didn't want to use anything that Snoke bought but her mouth sinks and she hated morning breathe. Well, she then brushes her teeth clean.

*******

Rey followed male maid to the dining room. She looks around the house. It's big. Damn Snoke rich she thought.  "Miss, the dining room is this way," He said. Rey followed him to the dining room where she saw Snoke sitting.

Reg takes a deep breath and walks to the table. Some look up and smile. "Rey, how are you," he asked. "Very bad," Rey said. "Well come and eat, you been asleep for two days," Snoke said." That's what happens after your henchmen hit my head against a hard metal wall, thanks for that" Rey said.

"Rey listen, you could be treaty like this for the rest of your life or you could go to my funhouse, and live hell," Snoke said. "Snoke what do you want, why are you doing this" Rey asked. Snoke gets up and walks behind Rey. "Let's just say, I'm jealous," he said.

"Jealous of what," Rey asked. "That's something between me and your husband, " Snoke said. Rey rolled her eyes. "Snoke where are my kids, where are they," Rey said getting up. "Your kids, uh they are in a farm, yeah nice farmhouse, they both milking cows and feeding chickens," Snoke said.

"Snoke where are they," Rey asked seriously. "No seriously they are on a farm," Snoke said. Snoke gave his phone to Rey showing camera footage of Malia and Ben on a farm. "This could be fake, I want to see them," Rey said.

"Matt" Snoke yelled. A man came running to Snoke. "Yes, sir". "Prepare the car, we are heading to the farm," Snoke said. Rey watches as Snoke left and Matt left. Rey sits down and drinks her orange juice.  But her eyes were caught the kitchen. Rey looks around and walks towards the kitchen.

She looks around not finding anyone in there. Rey walked to the counter and open the drawer. She found it. A knife. Rey grabs it and walks out of the kitchen. Of course, she wants to get out of there but not now, first she wants to see her kids. Then she'll plan what she'll do. But have a knife when it's time.

Walking back to her room, Rey hides it behind her bed headboard. She closes her eyes and walks to the window. There no way out of this place. Guards standing outside around the house, in front of the gates. The window is locked from the outside.

Rey slams her hands on the window. "God".