Chapter 51

A Week After The Game

Kylo slowly opens his eyes. It was hot, very hot, hot air to even breath. He gasps and gets up realizing he was tied up to a chair. He looks around the room.

The door was wooden, and almost breaking. Even his stole was nearly falling apart. He tried to move maybe get out of the role but no. Only one option, he saw this in a show once at least try it.  He got up one his legs and force himself down on the chair making it fall apart. He laid in the ground finally untied.

"That hurt," he said. He got up pulling the role off. He walked to the door but stop when he looked at his clothing. "I didn't wear this," he said. It was hot. He walked to the door and opened it. He was in a shack. He was in a hot desert place. He walked out of the shack and stood there.

"What the hell," he said. He had no idea where he was. He started to walk around. Surprisingly, there was a little town. He walked all the way towards the town and finally he was there. He was sweating, he was panting, he was nearly going to faint. He had to get out of there, he had to get to his family.

He sighs and puts his hand in his pocket. He stood there. He looked back down and pulled his hand out of his pocket, with a heavy object. A gold watch. This wasn't his watch,  he has seen that watch before, it was Hux. He turns the watch around and there was a note.

"Kylo, your family fine, and your friends. Rey and your children are okay and safe, this watch is my, and it's real gold, there a trade stand in town, trade this watch, gives you enough money to buy a ticket back to Alderaan, but take the bus, not a plane, Hux".

"Okay, okay". Kylo had a long way to go. He hopes he would get to his family in time.

******

"Okay, good now what is 20×10" Rey asked Malia. "It's when are we going to be done, mom I'm tired and I want to get to know the house, try to figure everything out," Malia said. "Okay, Mal, go, be careful please try not to fall," Rey said.

"I will try," Malia said. She got up from the chair and walked away. Rey watched her leave. Rey smiled and she started to put all the work they did away, till here phone rings. Reh grabs the flip phone Hux got for her and answered it." Hello" Rey said.

"Rey it's Hux, ". Rey sat up straight. " Hux, hi," Rey said. "Had you figured out what happened to Kylo" Rey asked. "Rey, he was sent far away, he was sent to Jakku," Hux said. Rey jaw drop, after hearing what he just said, she had no idea how to react.

"Jakku, " Rey asked again. "Yeah, Rey he is coming back soon," Hux said. "How do you know, he is like a... a galaxy away, " Rey said starting to cry. "Rey, I sneak my watch in his pocket, he could trade it and get money to buy a bus pass, come back to Alderaan and look for you," Hux said. 

"Hux, I have to see him, it's been already a week since the game, okay I haven't seen him in a week," Rey cried. "Rey, listen to me, stop crying, you will see him again okay, now calm down it's bad for the baby," Hux said. Rey stops crying. "What did you say," Rey asked.

"Yeah, I know Rey, Snoke knows your pregnant" Hux said. Rey put her hand on her mouth. "How could he know," Rey asked. "His men went to your house to look for you and they found the test" Hux said. "Snoke knows" Rey cried. "Yeah, Rey look, take care of yourself okay, I got your friends and Kylo parents, their safe, but you have to take care of your own kids, I can't go get you, Rey, Snoke will know," Hux said.

Rey nods "okay fine, but promise me, promise me Kylo will be okay, do me that favor". "I can't promise you that Rey, I'm sorry, but I promise him I take care of you and your children. I could at least maybe keep that promise so Rey please, don't do anything that could let you be seen" Hux said.

Rey nods and wipes her tears "okay fine, Hux thank you take care of the other bye". She closed the phone and put it down. Rey got up and walked to her bedroom. She laid down on the bed and decide to take a nap. But every time she tried to fall asleep, she would start to cry thinking of Kylo.

******

"We can't find anything about Kylo Ren family, " Snoke henchman said. Snoke through his cup of wine to the ground. "Find out, you know if his wife tells the world what I really do it would be the end for me," Snoke said. "Snoke look if we can't find out anything just by looking at his family and friends things, then we should try one of your boys on the team," his henchman said.

Snoke raised an eyebrow, and he started to think. Hux always asked about Kylo. "Yeah try Hux, I have his information about his phone, in fact, if you can hack into his phone app, see if he had called someone, I have a feeling he helps the Solos," Snoke said.  The henchmen nods. Snoke told him Hux number and the men started to hack into Hux phone app.

Not only was he a henchman but he was a hacker. Snoke waited for a long time, he wants to get them. If they are still out there, they might expose Snoke and ruin him. "We got them". Snoke looked up and walked to the guy. " he been calling her, we'll locate the phone then send a squad out to get them, I will take care of Hux" Snoke said.